The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Dude, you seriously need to look at them under the Italian. They've been utter wank and only stayed up down to a **** poor league last year.

Doesnt matter, against City they showed on a good day they can be a test for anyone. This is why I don't quite understand your confidence, a few good results doesn't mean you are going to wallop every team!

Doesnt matter, against City they showed on a good day they can be a test for anyone. This is why I don't quite understand your confidence, a few good results doesn't mean you are going to wallop every team!

You don't have to understand. You're not watching this team every week to appreciate that confidence.

Like in FM when you are behind in half time and want to control the game its always starts to rain.

pls city were not at there best made them look good but thay are utter wank

Looking way better this half, Swansea seem to be hanging on for dear life at the moment

Hate that little Ki player lol, always pops up against us

"It looked as if Ki trod on his foot, that's the only thing"

**** me comentators are retarded. No idea who that wasn't a foul on Mane.

Back