The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Scouse, you say your not nervous when you clearly are about facing us! I mean you've already got the excuses in early with the ref and how you might be missing x, y or z player! Last time I checked it was a team game so if you miss one or two players I don't see that as an excuse really. As you have to rely on them during the league as it's a marathon not a sprint if the aspirations are clearly as high as yours.

^^^^^ That is the poorest attempt at goading I've seen in a long time.

At least let it move in a few pages before you completely tell a different story to what was written the last few pages!

^^^^^ That is the poorest attempt at goading I've seen in a long time.

At least let it move in a few pages before you completely tell a different story to what was written the last few pages!

I don't see how it is... you've already posted about who the ref is and the players you are potentially missing. It's not goading if it is stuff you have actually posted my friend! Plus we mayswell start the chat early now the internationals are over. (Thank god).

I don't see how it is... you've already posted about who the ref is and the players you are potentially missing. It's not goading if it is stuff you have actually posted my friend! Plus we mayswell start the chat early now the internationals are over. (Thank god).

What you neglected to mention was that both posts on the referee were centred on how stupid it was for the FA/ PL to leave themselves open to controversy. And how Wijnaldum and Lallana potentially missing were far from negative with players of the calibre of Can and Sturridge ready to step in.

But you chose to (VERY poorly) attempt to spin that into 'excuses' in a vein attempt to get a reaction. (Having to explain your hopelessness is a poor way of achieving that.).

You need to up your trash talk game. It's ***** lid.

What you neglected to mention was that both posts on the referee were centred on how stupid it was for the FA/ PL to leave themselves open to controversy. And how Wijnaldum and Lallana potentially missing were far from negative with players of the calibre of Can and Sturridge ready to step in.

But you chose to (VERY poorly) attempt to spin that into 'excuses' in a vein attempt to get a reaction. (Having to explain your hopelessness is a poor way of achieving that.).

You need to up your trash talk game. It's ***** lid.

Ding ding, round 9 let's go!

all this build up and it will be **** 0-0 .....

God I hope not for your sake.

zz already thinks our defence and keeper are utter *****. If you fail to score against such mediocre opponents it may just tip him over the edge .....

God I hope not for your sake.

zz already thinks our defence and keeper are utter *****. If you fail to score against such mediocre opponents it may just tip him over the edge .....
but thats zz hes a bit up and down at times me ill wait till after the game to say anything even them i most liky will not

December TV changes due out tomorrow BTW. (Should of been today but for some reason nothing. Probably arguing over who's having what.).

I wait with baited breath to what **** they throw out for travelling.

Last edited:
December TV changes due out tomorrow BTW. (Should of been today but for some reason nothing. Probably arguing over who's having what.).

I wait with baited breath to what **** they throw out for travelling.

Yep. Looking forward to what mad 18-20 hour shifts I'll have to do. Not.

If I'm not mistaken I'm sure Utd do. Only very special cases is this broken.

Doesn't suggest that the piece but very good to hear if they do.

Just a small part of what's SO wrong with the youth system in this Country and why there's SO many kids that turn to crime and have other issues when the game discards them at 18/19.

Sky Sports News has an article saying Pogba vs Henderson is the key battle. Me myself think it's Ibra vs Karius! (6)

Sky Sports News has an article saying Pogba vs Henderson is the key battle. Me myself think it's Ibra vs Karius! (6)

We have had the talk about Ibrahimovic's record against Liverpool standing at 4 games played, 0 goals scored right?

Almost as stellar as Jose's verses Klopp .....

Back