The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I think it was actually a turnover from Stewart that lead to that, although I think Trent's pass was a bit soft so the man was right on Stewart as soon as he received the ball

Yeah this is right because I remember kicking off. Told him if he didn't want to wear the shirt then take it off. Doubt he heard me from the back of the main stand.

What are the confirmed dates? Or don't we know yet?

Would imagine that will be the next day or two.

But Southampton play the Monday night the week the second leg so the away game will be the Tuesday and the home leg the Wednesday.

Hmmmm. Firmino, Lallana, Matip and Sturridge haven't trained at all this week thus far. If none of them are out there today, that'll see a few changes Sunday.

Would imagine Origi will defo start with Mané one side of him. Wijnaldum pushed on the other side? Or maybe Ejaria? Milner back in midfield (or even pushed up the left wing if you left Wijnaldum in there) with Clyne LB and A-A his league debut at RB? (Or just drop Moreno in but I'd roll with Trent personally if Milners elsewhere.). Grujić given his head the midfield alongside Can? Defo stat Lucas over Klavan if Matip misses personally. Not that Klavan's done anything wrong. Just Lucas has been so good at centre back. ****, wouldn't even be worried if Woodburn pulled the start.

First time this season the league you're actually left thinking about the starting XI which is novel haha.

Testing the squad like but great to have options all over.

Last edited:
LMAO! The oh so loveable Blues L'pool obsession continues unabated ..... After Unsworth banned the U-23's from wearing red boots the other week, they've now forced Koeman to change his Chrimbo deccies!

CyllbQ_UkAQ21Ft.jpg

LMAO! The oh so loveable Blues L'pool obsession continues unabated ..... After Unsworth banned the U-23's from wearing red boots the other week, they've now forced Koeman to change his Chrimbo deccies!

CyllbQ_UkAQ21Ft.jpg

Why the **** is their manager on twitter?

I don't get how their gaffer is on twitter. Apparently he constantly tweets as well. What the **** is going on? You couldn't write it.

I don't get how their gaffer is on twitter. Apparently he constantly tweets as well. What the **** is going on? You couldn't write it.

The reactions on there to his initial tree with the red tinsel are priceless. XD.

Welcome to the World of the Ev Ronald. If you didn't know already, it's revolves around the red ***** over the park. XD.

Kenny Dalglish had twitter when he came back to manage us.

I'm sure a lot of celebs have twitter. But managers constantly tweeting about things just baffled me a bit. Made even funnier that it's Koeman like, manager of the Merseyside Tycoon Club.

Excellent news. Sheyi Ojo cleared to start playing again.

Get a good slew of U-18/ U-23 games under your belt and work your behind off in training lad ready for the second half push.

Really missed not having the option of him.

Back