The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
It's bollocks and you know it is.

You left the boot in on some ugly tackles tonight. But because the ref didn't pull you and only cautioned one Leeds player, that somehow admonishes all that? Got yer. Refs let things go ergo every things clean.

Good luck in the promotion push.

No its really not, you're behaving like an idiot, but whatever old man scouse knows best as per usual hey.

No its really not, you're behaving like an idiot, but whatever old man scouse knows best as per usual hey.

Is this where I say 'epic knows best?' No, because that would be just as frigging childish as you coming out with it.

What was that about idiotic behaviour when someone doesn't share your view? Seriously man, the condescending **** when you don't agree with someone is not a good look.

You see your players behaviour tonight one way. I see it another. No amount of patronising makes you any more right.

Last edited:
Is this where I say 'epic knows best?' No, because that would be just as frigging childish as you coming out with it.

What was that about idiotic behaviour when someone doesn't share your view? Seriously man, the condescending **** when you don't agree with someone is not a good look.

Theres not sharing the view and theres just posting something to provoke a reaction. Which is what you did, I've shown we are not some dirty team but aoparently the fair play league is not a good enough barometer for you.

Then you come up with yet more hogwash about how fans revel in us being a dirty team. Theres two ways this falls down, 1 we are not a dirty team so what the actual fucm is there to revel in? (Just think about the logic there for 1 minute)

Secondly and more importantly, Leeds fans do not revel in being a dirty team. There is only one thing we revel in and that is being hated by everyone, we revel in that, and wear it as a badge if honor. But you wouldn't understand it, its a bit like when you post the only a scouser would understand stuff.

Bht whatever you bore me, its like baanging my head against a wall. Mods feel free to infract me I'm beyond caring at this point

I didn't post **** all for a reaction. I posted my view on Leeds tonight. Which you didn't like. After you'd spent half the night ******* singing about the same and reviling in. Except you don't. As you keep on telling us. Along with not being dirty if officials don't punish you. Man, that told me and disproved the bollocks.

Again, good luck with the rest of your season.

Didi's response. LOL.
Ben Woodburn wasn't even born the last time Everton won a trophy
1f438.png
2615.png

Didi Hamann Retweeted THE ANFIELD WRAP

And it'll probably be still the same once he gets kids!

Leeds backing up the generally shared view of them last night: a **** football club and forever causing crowd trouble.

United in the semis please. Der der der der

I hope he's okay but Stewart going off injured was the best thing to happen before the goals last night. Fail to see what everyone sees in him. Constantly gives the ball away, doesn't cover the ground in front of the defend, and has no strength in tackling or in the air.

I hope he's okay but Stewart going off injured was the best thing to happen before the goals last night. Fail to see what everyone sees in him. Constantly gives the ball away, doesn't cover the ground in front of the defend, and has no strength in tackling or in the air.

Rather him go down than Can (who I thought was real poor himself last night FWIW) or Wijnaldum. Through that mad disorganised period when Stewart was off the pitch their lad blammend the post right?

He had a quite game last night but I don't mind Kev Stewart personally. He's normally steady and a decent back end depth DM at a cheep cost.

He's a decent player but he'll never be anything more than a backup at LFC. Not good enough.

OH FFS! Frigging Southampton AGAIN!

Should be straight forward for the final but that trek again. Sighs.

Worst possible draw there. I'd rather have the Manc bastards. Fuming isn't the word.

When will the ticket sale be on Scouse?

Rather him go down than Can (who I thought was real poor himself last night FWIW) or Wijnaldum. Through that mad disorganised period when Stewart was off the pitch their lad blammend the post right?

He had a quite game last night but I don't mind Kev Stewart personally. He's normally steady and a decent back end depth DM at a cheep cost.

I think it was actually a turnover from Stewart that lead to that, although I think Trent's pass was a bit soft so the man was right on Stewart as soon as he received the ball

I think it was actually a turnover from Stewart that lead to that, although I think Trent's pass was a bit soft so the man was right on Stewart as soon as he received the ball

Ta. Was he back on at that point? Not seen anything back yet.

Back