The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
What are your thoughts on the goal we conceded?

Not arsed as they scored one and we scored FOUR! (H).

Sloppy. Poor defending. Poor goalkeeping. Same the Allen chance that should of been 2 but Mignolet redeemed himself there. Even worse to concede to SUCH a yard dog like Walters. (Just HOW he stayed on the full 90 is anyones guess not called Michael ******* Oliver!).

The whole team started slow when Stoke just went full pelt early. Took until a good half hour but after that I thought Klavan and Lovren finally worked out they weren't gonna' win the aerial dual against those two, dropped off, and defended them comfortably the rest of the way.

Klopp has said he hasn't watched city this season, and said of Guardiola being at Anfield that maybe he just wants to watch a good game of football.

Made me laugh because I say the same in FM when someones scouting my team or one of my players

Klopp has said he hasn't watched city this season, and said of Guardiola being at Anfield that maybe he just wants to watch a good game of football.

Made me laugh because I say the same in FM when someones scouting my team or one of my players

Lol. Great mutual respect. Brilliant to have those two competing against each other again.

Fixing to be a boss occasion Sat'day. As big a joke as the half 5 KO is for BT, the one thing it adds is people will of had quite a few bevvies before hand being New Years and all so the arl place should be absolutely bouncing.

City are well beatable right now but Peps Pep so you NEVER count on anything against his side.

Can't see West Brom, who where absolutely gone physically yesterday second half, doing anything at Chelsea so it's another must win for both sides in what should be a feast of attacking footie all things being equal.

Cant wait to round out an utterly fantastic 2016 for LFC with that one.

As I understand from that post not having club trained HG might hurt?

Which giving the likes of Trent AA/ Ovie Ejaria/ Ben Woodburn/ Cam Brannigan/ Harry Wilson et all is a bizarre thing to stress over.

We have the most productive academy of anyone given the ultimate goal is first team players and the amount that have progressed to that level under Klopp and been given their debuts under him. With an equaly strong bunch coming through from the U-16's and U-18's since they've redefined the approach and slimmed down to quality over quantity.

Added to the English continent of vets that are as strong if not stronger than anywhere else, the home grown quota is well covered.

The football club is as strong and healthy from top to bottom as it has been in decades.

I'm privileged to live in the best City in the World that has absolutely everything you could ever wish for. :).

Laughing at quite a few of those, particularly the point on Adidas trainees. I don't discriminate on race, sexuality, gender, religion. Doesn't **** me. But yer trabs? **** YEAH! What's on yer feet. THAT matters!!!!!

Soz. It's a Scouse thing. Lol.

*****. It's been fun, but it's game over lads.

First Lilly Savage said to give the title to Chelsea already. In December.

Now, the brown paper bag collecting, tax fiddling genius extraordinaire and one time (alleged) football manager Harry (Trophy's? Who cares about stinking trophies! I'm a wheeling dealing loveable Cockney geezer me!) Redknapp has spoken. And L'pool aren't even finishing top 4!

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/harry-redknapp-thinks-liverpool-will-miss-out-on-the-top-four/104593

Time to sack this season off.

[video=youtube;WdgZTDHW0vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdgZTDHW0vk[/video]

The football club is as strong and healthy from top to bottom as it has been in decades.

Probably the most I’ve enjoyed us on and off the pitch in my life-time. Born in ’92 so sadly missed the 70s and 80s, although my dad has made sure I’ve also got the knowledge of them decades.

Probably the most I’ve enjoyed us on and off the pitch in my life-time. Born in ’92 so sadly missed the 70s and 80s, although my dad has made sure I’ve also got the knowledge of them decades.

100th anniversary year. One of my favourite Wembley's '92. Lashed it down. Game wasn't up to much like but just a mad party with the Sunderland lads. Real friendly Cup Final that.

100th anniversary year. One of my favourite Wembley's '92. Lashed it down. Game wasn't up to much like but just a mad party with the Sunderland lads. Real friendly Cup Final that.

Didn't even see that I was born later in the year!!

Didn't even see that I was born later in the year!!

LOL. Soz mate.

On the plus side, now you're working at the ground, you'll get to see our first league title in your lifetime hoisted aloft live at some point the second half of this season!

Brian Reade@BrianReade 2h2 hours ago
Phil Scraton also turned down a New Year's OBE because "I could not accept an honour tied in name to the British Empire. " Legend.

Hillsborough campaigner Phil Scraton refuses OBE - BBC News

LEGEND is right Brian. How Aspinall and Hicks could accept theirs after 27 years disgrace (25 at the time) stretching from the very highest reaches of Her Majesty's Government, through Her Majesty's Judiciary, Her Majesty's Coroners Office, Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary et all is utterly beyond me. I couldn't begin to understand the pain of their respective losses which I have the utmost sympathy for. Along with all they've contributed to the ongoing fight for justice this last 27 years. But they both should hang their heads at accepting ANYTHING from the British Establishment that has caused so much needless hurt.

Last edited:
LOL. Soz mate.

On the plus side, now you're working at the ground, you'll get to see our first league title in your lifetime hoisted aloft live at some point the second half of this season!

Just wondering what opposition fans will use against Liverpool when they can't use the 'living in the past' and 'next year is our year' lines....

Back