• Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Absolutely boss lads these:

Borussia Dortmund
shared FIFA Football Awards's photo
uGvIPikikM-.png
feeling stolz.

2 hrs ·

Thank you very much! It was not only singing when fans of Liverpool FCand Dortmund smashed "You'll Never Walk Alone" that night - indeed it was more: It was paying tribute by supporters of two big clubs for the 96 victims of the dreadful 1989 Hillsborough disaster. So in Borussia Dortmund's opinion, this title should belong to the "96". Heja BVB and #JFT96 http://bit.ly/2i9Bc5I

FIFA Football AwardsLike Page2 hrs ·
The FIFA Fan Award has been awarded to the supporters of Borussia Dortmundand Liverpool FC for their gesture of solidarity on the anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster,

Will Klopp play the kids again in the replay?

I would imagine it will be a very similar side to the first game. Save for maybe Sturridge or giving Phil or Joël/ Grujić possible game time now they're all finally back in full training. Personally completely down with that and hope he does. The more games like this, this group of youngsters can have together in their development the better. It all aids to their professional learning curve and the continued process of developing the future of the squad.

100% confident the exact same side beats Plymouth down there or on the majority of days. Yesterday just frustratingly wasn't one of those.

Didn't really have much options yesterday but to play the side we did. Aside from Phil and Matip, we were down Henderson, Grujić, Milner, and the long term Ings all out injured. Along with Mané away the AFCON. We're just off the back of the mad crazy Holiday schedule with an equally mad, crazy January of 8, now 9 games in the month. With a massive semi final Wednesday and Utd Sunday.

Yesterday (and now the replay) was really the only chance to rest regulars who were absolutely dead on their legs the Sunderland game last time out. Personally thought he put out the perfect mix under the circumstances before the game, which with no disrespect intended to Plymouth, had enough quality in there to win the game. So it'd be wrong of me to go back on that after the event.

The complete OTT reaction from morons on social media though is another story. Anyone would think L'pool lost and weren't in the hat for tonights 4th round draw. Along with being nicely sat in 2nd place the league with another league cup semi this midweek.

People complain just for the sake of complaining these days.

Last edited:
Frustratingly we play at City in the 4th round of the Youth Cup next Wednesday and it would of been nice to have the option of Ben Woodburn along with Trent and Ovie Ejaria who are all still eligible this year.

But a first team FA Cup game in front of the TV cameras WELL trumps that for the boys.

Just realised the senior and junior FA Cup games clash which is a shame.

James Pearce from the Liverpool Echo seems to think it's one or the other, with you guys prioritising Pulisic. Read a few places in German media last couple days that Bayern are faves for Brandt.

I'd rather Brandt personally, because I'd rather Leverkusen lose a star in the making than Dortmund

SO nice of Plymouth to both up what we charged them Sunday by £5, and give us slightly under the standard FA Cup 15% of capacity when we gave them over what we officially had to.

As if next Wednesday wasn't hard enough to box off.

Really appreciate that Argyle. Ta.

well that was nice of them seeing as thay made 1m from the trip to your place twats thats 1 trip i would miss but knowing how much of die hard fan you are i know you will find a way

well that was nice of them seeing as thay made 1m from the trip to your place twats thats 1 trip i would miss but knowing how much of die hard fan you are i know you will find a way

And it's live on BT again so they're getting a double TV pay day too.

Yeah, I really shouldn't be and this is causing all sorts of problems considering we're about to set off to Southampton at 12. Two long **** trips down there two straight Wednesdays isn't good. Mate has some refundable provisional rooms booked for next week but I'm half fixing to do a crazy 11/12 hour round trip all in one drive and suck it up like an extra from the 'Walking Dead' Thursday.

It'll be another new ground but that's the only bonus out of this one. Worst possible result Sunday was a replay.

*Edit* And 'stupid' is the word you're looking for rather than 'die hard'. You'd think at my age I'd of grown out of the need to go the match now haha. I was doing well for a time under Houllier and Rafa, and lately the back end of Rodgers in being that bored to the point of jibbing a lot of games.

But just as I thought I was out this mad crazy German fella' pulled me back in! Lol.

Last edited:
your sir are off your nut must have cash to burn but as long as it makes you happy why the **** not

your sir are off your nut must have cash to burn but as long as it makes you happy why the **** not

I wish I did mate haha. Spending money I shouldn't but what yer gonna' do? The Reds man .....

No rhyme nor reason in supporting a sports team. Like nottin' else in life.

18:36

SOUTHAMPTON TEAM NEWS
Team to play Liverpool: Forster, Cedric, Yoshida, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Clasie, Davis, Romeu, Redmond, Tadic, Rodriguez.
Subs: Lewis, Long, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Stephens, McQueen, Sims.

The teams are in!

Here's a look at how #SaintsFC line up for tonight's #EFLCup semi-final first leg against #LFC: pic.twitter.com/OewVGtjTkU
— Southampton FC (@SouthamptonFC) January 11, 2017

18:33

LIVERPOOL TEAM ENWS
Team to play Southampton: Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Lucas, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Sturridge.
Subs: Mignolet, Gomez, Moreno, Stewart, Coutinho, Woodburn, Origi.

18:36

SOUTHAMPTON TEAM NEWS
Team to play Liverpool: Forster, Cedric, Yoshida, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Clasie, Davis, Romeu, Redmond, Tadic, Rodriguez.
Subs: Lewis, Long, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Stephens, McQueen, Sims.
The teams are in!

Here's a look at how #SaintsFC line up for tonight's #EFLCup semi-final first leg against #LFC: pic.twitter.com/OewVGtjTkU
— Southampton FC (@SouthamptonFC) January 11, 2017

18:33

LIVERPOOL TEAM ENWS
Team to play Southampton: Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Lucas, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Sturridge.
Subs: Mignolet, Gomez, Moreno, Stewart, Coutinho, Woodburn, Origi.

Coutinho-o-o-o-o

Back