The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I think people using that excuse are quite simply grasping at straws, trying to find anyway to defend Suarez without fully thinking about how, but rather the why (because he is a Liverpool player, and one of their best).

It's just one eyed. We all like to back our players, but at some point you just have to step back and think "he's actually ****** here"

I was the same with Alcaraz, unacceptable behaviour! At the time of the incident, I found myself cheering him because I was frustrated but when I realised what he had actually done, I had no remorse for him. Tell you what though, our defence is **** w/o him XD

How any fan can blindly defend a player who has previously bitten an opponents face is beyond me.

The clubs statement, as memtioned numerous times already, is absolutely pathetic.

How any fan can blindly defend a player who has previously bitten an opponents face is beyond me.

The clubs statement, as memtioned numerous times already, is absolutely pathetic.

But he didn't bite a black guy, did he!? That's because black people are his friends!

The F.A are ******* bollocks. How even manc's can defend their decision is beyond me, one mans word against another's, and the fact Evra said to Suarez 'don't touch me you south American' and has gotten away with it is ******* unbelievable. Chances are JT will get a £5000 fine or something and our appeal will be turned down, still yet to see any evidence...

Suarez's Grandad is black for **** sake. Going to Wigan with a nice banner for the F.A tonight, ******* disgusting organisation.

The F.A are ******* bollocks. How even manc's can defend their decision is beyond me, one mans word against another's, and the fact Evra said to Suarez 'don't touch me you south American' and has gotten away with it is ******* unbelievable. Chances are JT will get a £5000 fine or something and our appeal will be turned down, still yet to see any evidence...

Suarez's Grandad is black for **** sake. Going to Wigan with a nice banner for the F.A tonight, ******* disgusting organisation.

..........just so you know, Saurez actually admitted saying something. That kinda kills the one mans word vs another. Of course Suarez is the victim here. Nevermind the fact he shouldnt have said it in the first. Not that it has has anything to do with Terry, on is FA the other is Police.

..........just so you know, Saurez actually admitted saying something. That kinda kills the one mans word vs another. Of course Suarez is the victim here. Nevermind the fact he shouldnt have said it in the first. Not that it has has anything to do with Terry, on is FA the other is Police.

'Negrito' which has absolutely no meaning or English, or French for that matter. Why shouldn't he have said it? A word in his language which basically means friend or mate or something, which means nothing in our language or Patrice Evra's either. Racism is wrong but when there is absolutely no evidence of Suarez being racist, but there is evidence of Evra being racist the other way the punishment should certainly be going the other way. Terry will get a far less harsh punishment due to him being English and not being a Liverpool player will definitely help his cause.

Liverpool FC must not have seein any evidence either if they're defending Suarez the way they are which leads me to believe there isn't actually any evidence at all, surely the club would have seen it by now. Luis Suarez YNWA.

the whole grandad thing is irrelevant. John terry plays with severeal black players, still under investigation. That old chestnut, i have black so and so, i cant be racist. as weak as it is old

Someone took the club statement to heart. :)

the whole grandad thing is irrelevant. John terry plays with severeal black players, still under investigation. That old chestnut, i have black so and so, i cant be racist. as weak as it is old

It is not irrelevant in the slightest, Suarez comes from a black background, why would he be a racist against people who come from a similar background to him?

'Negrito' which has absolutely no meaning or English, or French for that matter. Why shouldn't he have said it? A word in his language which basically means friend or mate or something, which means nothing in our language or Patrice Evra's either. Racism is wrong but when there is absolutely no evidence of Suarez being racist, but there is evidence of Evra being racist the other way the punishment should certainly be going the other way. Terry will get a far less harsh punishment due to him being English and not being a Liverpool player will definitely help his cause.

Liverpool FC must not have seein any evidence either if they're defending Suarez the way they are which leads me to believe there isn't actually any evidence at all, surely the club would have seen it by now. Luis Suarez YNWA.

lololol it does have a mean in english. **** me. it literally means little blackie. and it doesnt basically mean friend. it can be used colloquially as towards a friend, equally you would not use it towards a stranger, where it is seen as a jibe, certainly not in england, which is where the law counts.

Again they havent done him on being racist have you read the statement from the FA or just blindly following what the club said?

he was done on as insult pertaining to colour.

And way to make things up re: Terry

as for liverpools statement, some of it is made up, and then contradictory. Its bollocks and almost child-like

Terry will get a far less harsh punishment due to him being English and not being a Liverpool player will definitely help his cause.

Yeah, I would much rather be investigated by the police rather than the FA. lul. I am also rather unsure where some Liverpool fans get this 'Us against the world' mentality? Maybe listening to too much Coldplay? Who knows.

Apart from that, I was also unaware of your sudden expert knowledge on foreign language and behaviour, and also your apparent insight into the FA and the fact that they have 'ABZOLUTEZ NO EVIDENZE ON SUAREZ!!!', I mean.. really? They wouldn't just charge him for 'shitz n giggz'.

Also, just because I feel like being a pedantic *******, he was charged of using 'a racist term' rather than 'zomg ur a racistz!'.

'Negrito' which has absolutely no meaning or English, or French for that matter.
Evra is fluent in a heap of languages, one of which is Spanish.
Why shouldn't he have said it? A word in his language which basically means friend or mate or something, which means nothing in our language or Patrice Evra's either.
We've already established it has different meanings in different contexts.
Racism is wrong but when there is absolutely no evidence of Suarez being racist, but there is evidence of Evra being racist the other way the punishment should certainly be going the other way. Terry will get a far less harsh punishment due to him being English and not being a Liverpool player will definitely help his cause.

The FA even said Suarez isn't a racist, he hasn't been charged with that.

Ahh, Liverpool can do no wrong. Then why did they completely ignore the crux of the case in their statement? Because it incites Liverpool fans like yourself to believe the FA are against you, and that Suarez has been charged on nothing.

'Liverpool must not have seen any evidence if they're defending him'. What a retarded argument. Flip it, the FA wouldn't charge him without evidence. The FA have less to gain and more to lose by falsely charging him, Liverpool have a chance of losing the player who is carrying their attacking threat solely for 8 games, they have a lot more to lose by it, why would they not appeal?

It is not irrelevant in the slightest, Suarez comes from a black background, why would he be a racist against people who come from a similar background to him?

Lol you srs? Do you know the relationship he shares with his granddad? I mean, I don't understand how suddenly all Liverpool fans know Suarez at a personal level, and how they can flat out deny that he said a racist word.

Regardless of whether it has a meaning or not, i challenge you to go to any predominantly black neighbourhood and say it to a few people with the same vigour and ferocity that Suarez used it.

Thats it, just say it. NEGRITO.

Seriously?! It may not mean anything, but its incredibly similar to negro, ******, and other variations of those racially charged words.

Last edited:
The CPS are just about to announce a decision on John Terry. John Terry is being interviewed by the met, yet Suarez is the one being hung up and Terry is getting off light? The delusion is incredible. :)

If Suarez called him "*****" like many rap songs do, do you think it would of been let off Ben?

"But my grandads black and I listen to alot of Tupac - give me a break"

Regardless of different contexts in which some words can be used, he still had no need to say anything of the sort.

And another point on a words meaning.

Muppet:
kermit_1_.jpg

Call a man a muppet 10 times in an aggressive manner with a few '*****' thrown in for good measure and see if he still thinks you're talking about Miss Piggy.

'Negrito' which has absolutely no meaning or English, or French for that matter. Why shouldn't he have said it? A word in his language which basically means friend or mate or something, which means nothing in our language or Patrice Evra's either.

You've got to be ******* kidding me.

Back