The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
So Raineri lasted the longest of any trophy winner last season by making it to Feb. and they wonder why players seem to choose punditry

*Sings 'Every other Saturdays me half day off and it's off to the match I go .....'

Or Monday. As is the case today thanks oh so much to Sky. Could of done without Leicester binning Ranieri (how many times have we suffered from that over the years and a club galvanising?), but this is a shambolic Leicester outfit in a no mans land between managers. And this is a L'pool side fully refreshed and prepared coming off a 16 day mini-winter break. Full of confidence after giving Tottenham their biggest lesson for a good few years last time out. And most pertinently, the bands back together again and firing on all cylinders:

View attachment 103457

8 PL starts together for that quartet. 26 L'pool goals scored. Boy how we've missed them through injury and the AFCON. #differencemakers

16 days has been too long without these Reds who finally returned win all their glory last time out. Respect Leicester and work as hard, this should be a comfortable trip down the M6 and back upto third by the final whistle.

Up the Fox Hunting Reds!

The one major difference that's deciding this years title.

Chelsea, like Leicester last year, having a freakishly lucky run of no injuries to key players.

Ergh. I really hope Jurgen doesn't play Can as the number six.

Brings home again the terrible run of injuries this year. Not just the 4 or 5 key players that have been missing (the captain again for what, the third time he'll of been out a spell this year?) but what would be key depth. Grujic would doubtless of been right in that mix. But he only returned to training Friday so he's a good way away.

I guess the other option would be to bring Klavan back in defence and push Lucas back to midfield but I'd rather just make the one change and bring Can in. Needs to step up like. Fella' owes us one!

First 20 you'd imagine will be key. They'll surely come out giving everything after they got what they wanted and Ranieri sacked. (Or at least the perception is such hanging over that group.). Nullify that and hit them with a fast start of our own to remind them that they are *****. Currently raining but not lashing it down.

Great finish. Could easily be 4/5-0 if it wasn't for Migs. And here was me thinking we were out of the rut

Seems the Spurs result deceived, still plenty of time though. Watching Leicester play like this, with this hunger, infuriates me more on the Rainieri situation

Seems the Spurs result deceived, still plenty of time though. Watching Leicester play like this, with this hunger, infuriates me more on the Rainieri situation
Nah, this is classic liverpool. Show up for big games then disappear for the little ones.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Back