The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
No. Scouse only comes back as and when the Mods say so. And it will be up to him to follow the rules or join Tezzz again.

We offered what we felt was a competitive deal. It's up to the player to go away and think about it but we won't wait forever

We offered what we felt was a competitive deal. It's up to the player to go away and think about it but we won't wait forever

I heard he's angling for a BIG BIG MANY MONEY move to FMCHINA Forums...

I heard he's angling for a BIG BIG MANY MONEY move to FMCHINA Forums...
I heard the issue was Scouse's agent was demanding a fee for his part in the negotiations and that Scouse was demanding he didn't get one as agent payments are one of the things that has ruined football

I'm a bit surprised considering he was always against modern football, but there you go.

Seriously, it was lifted this morning, i've not been on for a few days, and I don't think iamauser was either, hence the delay

Good, Liverpool were starting to win when he was banned, can't be having that nonsense.

..... Keeping my opinion on Clyne being terrible, he offers nothing.....

When he's poor defensively, which he was Sunday, it really stands out. Normally you can rely on a halfway house 7 out of 10 from him. Questionable decision making his final ball going forward more often than not. But solid as they come defensively. But the last few month's that reliable 7 out of 10 has steadily been slipping to a 6/ 5. And it's really noticeable with Clyne as he's been so consistent

I wonder if he's still not fully recovered since the broken rib? He's certainly gone downhill since returning. Or maybe he's just absolutely goosed from playing virtually every minute of every game under Klopp? And we know what demands are asked of our FB's physically. Might do him well to have a rest but then right now, until Bournemouth, the options aren't really there.

FWIW, Trent was superb last night in front of the manager for the 23's against Chelsea. Albeit an inexperienced, young Chelsea side. Solid defensively and superb going forward. Even adding a sublime free-kick goal. Klopp had to of been impressed. Great to see Grujic back playing and completely dominant too. Along with young Joe at the back and Ojo looking the best he's looked since returning from injury. Solid 75 minute workout for Lovren too which is timely before Sunday.

Liverpool keen to end Can's contract stand-off with further talks to follow - Liverpool Echo

Is he for real?! 100k per week! He is barely worth what he is on right now on current performances.

How **** poor was he again Sunday? I mean nobody outside of Mingolet, Matip, Gini or young Ben was above a 6 like, but his great goal aside Can was woeful.

First half he was completely anonymous in most every facet. He improved second half and was at least working hard defensively. But that's not saying much from the horrid first half showing.

A deal will get done as the manager wants him. But it won't be anything like what's been banded around. Nor should it be whilst it's still just unfulfilled potential.

*Edit* Didn't understand why we went away from dropping Gini back next to him against Arsenal to leaving Can exposed again by himself Sunday. Arsenal, the formation subtly changed to a 4-2-1-3, and less responsibility with someone deeper alongside him helped a bunch. Can was terrific against Arsenal. Arguably his best game for the club. But leaving him alone again deeper Burnley resulted in the same ***** from him.

Last edited:
LOL!
Jamie CarragherVerified account @Carra23 2h2 hours agoMore

Jamie Carragher Retweeted paul joyce
I knew putting the Everton training kit on & going to the training ground to have a word with him would be worth it!

Jamie Carragher added,
paul joyce @_pauljoyce
Romelu Lukaku has told Everton he will not sign a new contract.

I don't get Lukaku whenever I watch him play. He's all round game is seriously lacking yet he puts the ball in the back of the net like no body's business. I wish Origi had his arrogance and ice-cool finishing tho.

The Welsh brass are hinting they may well call young Ben up Thursday for upcoming qualifier.

Big blow to England if they do and he plays. This kid is special.

The Welsh brass are hinting they may well call young Ben up Thursday for upcoming qualifier.

Big blow to England if they do and he plays. This kid is special.
you dont have to tell me hes special got him on 2 of my saves paid 30m for him both times worth it

Back