The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
There's something real satisfying to out Pulis, Pulis on a free kick. Get in Bobby lad!

Pretty poor first half. Just sloppy. Firmino should of scored early. Chadli an even worse miss with the air shot. Where the F Clyne was Heck only knows. Nice of Kanu to softly pass back Mignolet when it was easier to score. And not much of anything else until Firmino's header. Pulis being Pulis back to Pulisian football.

DON'T F this up second half Reds with any stupid mistakes the back!

Keep working boys. 90 minutes!

2 games in a row now Migs has got us the 3 points!

And nice to see Moreno is still useless

Thank F for that!

Horrible game of football. How anyone can pay to watch a Pulis side, when it's going full Pulis, I don't know. Just goes out to spoil a game. And that was horrid.

It was that bad that Moreno got on. To remind us how bad he was by missing an open goal with Foster the other end of the pitch.

Still, another massive three points in the top 3 battle. And L'pool FINALLY beating Pulis at home!

Nothing more to say as the match is forgotten already.

Up the battling Reds!

Missed the game due to work. Heard Emre had a stormer in the middle of the park. Nice to see him hit good form, hopefully he can keep it up. It is a squad game after all.

Last edited:
Missed the game due to work. Heard Emre had a stomer in the middle of the park. Nice to see him hit good form, hopefully he can keep it up. It is a squad game after all.

He and Wijnaldum as a two are developing a nice relationship the last handful of games.

As for the game, you missed nottin'. 90 minutes of everyone's life we're never getting back.

So I've finally got around to watching Fulham's teenage phenom Ryan Sessegnon in a game.

Yeah, this kid is the REAL deal. Like Trent, he'll ultimately end up further forward than FB as bot their natural talents will demand. Which is where he played this avvy. The left of the front attacking three. SO composed on the ball. Great touch. First time passing. Intelligent movement always offering good width but coming inside when the opportunity's there. Rapid pace. Two great feet. Worked hard tracking back defensively ..... Everything it says on the tin. NOW I see the hype. And to top it off, he scored Fulhams opener after a great volley against the ball, then following up to half-volley home his own initial effort. After drifting in the back post from the wing.

His 7th goal. And 5th the Championship. At still 16. Just a natural footballer that is everything as advertised.

Ryan replacing Moreno learning behind Milner will fit just nice next year. Trent, Sessegnon and Joe Gomez forming the bulk of the back four in future years ..... Yeah, make THAT happen please L'pool!

Talking superb youngsters now ensconced with the first team, Harry Wilson bagged his 28th U-23's goal of the season today. Not too shabby from the wing.

Last edited:
Kolasanic was excellent for Schalke today first time iv'e watched him properly. Fast, strong and most importantly his crossing was excellent. Sign him up on a free and get Matip to bend his ear.

Kolasanic was excellent for Schalke today first time iv'e watched him properly. Fast, strong and most importantly his crossing was excellent. Sign him up on a free and get Matip to bend his ear.

Current paper talk is that he's agreed to join Arsenal unfortunately

Fulham are a real fun, good footballing side to watch. Sessegnon needs signed NOW! Danny Ward can play with his feet.

This is my Sat'day afternoon. Shrugs.

Two games and i've seen enough already. This kid has intelligence, composure and maturity beyond his years. And he's a pretty darn good footballer to boot!

A year or so continuing his development behind Milner is the order of the day.

Two games and i've seen enough already. This kid has intelligence, composure and maturity beyond his years. And he's a pretty darn good footballer to boot!

A year or so continuing his development behind Milner is the order of the day.
Developing nicely atm. Gonna be hot property in the Summer!

So my Eagles are in Anfield on Sunday. Hope to get a point. Let's have a BENTEKE! day!

and 1 of them should be stop where he is for a bit longer will do him the world of good

Think it's one of those "early bird catches the worm" situations though, best interest would be for someone like Liverpool to get his signature and send him back to Craven Cottage for a further season on loan.

Think it's one of those "early bird catches the worm" situations though, best interest would be for someone like Liverpool to get his signature and send him back to Craven Cottage for a further season on loan.

I see the logic behind that but I very much doubt L'pool would do that if they signed Sessegnon.

Klopp's is all about having a real strong ressi side where you can oversee the development of your top kids daily in your own facility and mould them to what you want. He's adapted his stance on initially being very reticent to loaning players the longer he's been here as he's fast come to appreciate the regular, competitive games just aren't here at that level in England. But I couldn't see a 16/17 year old going out on loan so early in his development if we signed him. Not least if/ when Moreno goes, he'd the next de facto LB in line behind Milner. Outside of that you're looking at switching players around to cover.

So my Eagles are in Anfield on Sunday. Hope to get a point. Let's have a BENTEKE! day!

Wouldn't that be just typical?

Sorry to say but I personally hope we don't just beat you this avvi. I hope we absolutely wallop yers! Can't be doing with your gobshite, 1-dimensional archaic manager. And we owe Palace at Anfield over recent years. Spoiling Stevie's last game. Handing Klopp his first loss. We're due at home against yuse. Allardyce just makes it that more personal!

With no disrespect intended, if L'pool aren't sat comfortable 2 points out of second by the end of today I'll be utterly shocked and something's gone badly wrong. Which is no longer happening after our injury riddled self-inflicted mid-season break we so kindly decided to take.

And if The Man, The Myth, The Living LEGEND Joe MF Gomez gets on the pitch, or better still starts, God help you all!

Up the Eagle Eviscerating Reds!

Back