The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Brendan Rodgers and your players take a frigging bow.

Unbeaten domestically in all three competitions.

Absolutely ridiculous. Even as a staunch Rangers man with little love for Rodgers, that is an absolutely superb achievement. Brilliant.

Kolo Touré. A DOUBLE 'Invincible' in two different Counties. Couldn't be happier for them both.

Liverpool ricorda.

c3d1a73e61a9f24a02702c6fcbb95662867c3491.png

We'll never forget.

God rest.

Huh? Tuchel has officially left BVB. There were rumours like but that has surprised me.

Go test them again Pulisic please L'pool.

Solanke from Chelsea and some wonderkid from Serbia I think. Look forward to seeing them in the youth league next season!

Mad Tuesday is now good news Tuesday.

Such a Klopp move. Such a no-brainer for buttons.

Happy days.

Weird transfer as we still have Studgers, Ings and Origi as our backup strike options. This doesnt bode well for one of them, plus didnt Solanke not sign with Chelsea because of his wage demands?

Don't think he effects anyone currently here mate.

Just a no-brainer opportunity on a very talented English youngster for buttons. Either Klopp has dropped on another Lewandowski (without naturally comparing him to the Big Pole. Just a typical Klopp steal), or we flip him for a decent profit if he doesn't stick. Win/ Win.

No, that wage demand story was ultimately denied and whatever paper was pushing it were forced into making an apology.

*Edit* Oh yeah, and taken one of Chelsea's best young talents in the process. Always a bonus. :D.

Last edited:
Oh dear. The *** pest biker ******* has quit on Munich already!

Left L'pool February. Joined Munich in April. Relegated and done in May. ONE month into the job! Maybe he got caught with local brasses on 1860's tab? Wouldn't be the first time the slimy rat.

paul joyce@_pauljoyce Follow

More

Ian Ayre resigned as general manager of 1860 Munich this morning.​
1:21 pm - 30 May 2017

Last edited:
I'd forgotten all about this lad:

Jake Joe‏ @AcademyLFC 3h3 hours agoMore

Replying to @AcademyLFC
Norwegian midfielder Edvard Tagseth has officially signed for #lfc yesterday. #academy

View attachment 92602

The Norwegian 'wonder kid' (HATE that term) who was getting all the mad hype as being better than Odegaard at his age group:

empireofthekop.com/2016/06/30/lfc-have-signed-greatest-talen...

edvard-sandvik-tagseth-why-liverpool-beat-everton-man-utd-to-norwegian-superkid-4090995

Time will out on that and there's a **** of a lot that can change before he's 19/20. But now he's 16 and has finally arrived, I'm instantly jealous that he gets to be taught by Stevie on a daily basis!

^^^^^ Wrong thread mistakenly.

*Edit* There was a tweet from Tod there honest!

Last edited:
Back