The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Seen the latest fashion accessories being sported by the players on tonights warmup? Suarez shirts? Have you seen anything like it?!

Meh, they can do what they like, doesnt change the fact he admitted it. Something the club is keen to ignore. Oh well

Meh, they can do what they like, doesnt change the fact he admitted it. Something the club is keen to ignore. Oh well

Think it's childish and petulant tbh. If they want to stick with him that's their call and whatever. But this is just going way ott

Funny how this thread is Liverpool fans vs. Liverpool haters.

I am yet to see an objective person on this thread.

I'm not a Liverpool hater. I have a lot of respect for them. But acting like this isn't going to do them any favours whatsoever

Isn't that technically supporting racism?

Are you a racist for being a Chelsea supporter, when Terry is a Chelsea player?

Same question. They are supporting their teammate

In my book that makes them morons rather than legends, but oh well...

Who cares? Refer to my previous post. This is a was between two sets of people. Liverpool fans and people who hate Liverpool.

What are the requisites to be a 'Liverpool hater'?

Wait - let me guess - being against racism?

Actually Chokopop, I consider myself an Arsenal fan with an affinity for L'pool, I love watching them play, my in-laws are major Liverpool fans too - my problem with the whole racism thing has nothing to do with Liverpool itself, it has to do with the fact that Suarez admitted it and for some reason the club are keen to push against him getting his "punishment" for something he himself said he did. If the club wanted to take this position in the first place, they should have counselled him to not under any circumstances admit it.

What are the requisites to be a 'Liverpool hater'?

Wait - let me guess - being against racism?

Are you retarded?

. Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea fans are the most common people posting on here (with a few exceptions i.e Dunc).

Actually Chokopop, I consider myself an Arsenal fan with an affinity for L'pool, I love watching them play, my in-laws are major Liverpool fans too - my problem with the whole racism thing has nothing to do with Liverpool itself, it has to do with the fact that Suarez admitted it and for some reason the club are keen to push against him getting his "punishment" for something he himself said he did. If the club wanted to take this position in the first place, they should have counselled him to not under any circumstances admit it.

As Mike. stated a few pages back. Evra, Suarez (obviously) and the FA all admitted that Suarez isn't racist.

Its more Rational people who understand whats going on vs. Liverpool fans.

So anyone who doesn't agree with Racist language being used is a Liverpool hater? Got it. So guess Sepp Blatter is a Liverpool fan?

I am yet to see a Liverpool fan not biased. I'm also yet to see a Liverpool fan get the charge right.

So anyone who doesn't agree with Racist language being used is a Liverpool hater? Got it. So guess Sepp Blatter is a Liverpool fan?

I am yet to see a Liverpool fan not biased. I'm also yet to see a Liverpool fan get the charge right.

Refer to my previous post.

Are you a racist for being a Chelsea supporter, when Terry is a Chelsea player?

Same question. They are supporting their teammate
No because I don't parade his defense with a T shirt and back him in interviews.. They could just shrug it off and not comment in interviews. Bringing it on the pitch just makes matters worse.

Are you retarded?

. Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea fans are the most common people posting on here (with a few exceptions i.e Dunc).

It seems to me that it is you who is retarded. Racism has no place in football or in real life, regardless of the colour of a shirt.

No because I don't parade his defense with a T shirt and back him in interviews.. They could just shrug it off and not comment in interviews. Bringing it on the pitch just makes matters worse.

Why? As Mike. stated a few pages back. Evra, Suarez (obviously) and The FA all said Suarez isn't racist.

So obviously it isn't supporting racism.

As Mike. stated a few pages back. Evra, Suarez (obviously) and the FA all admitted that Suarez isn't racist.

Well, from what I understand, what Evra said was that "I don't think (he's) racist", but it doesn't change what he said? I'm trying to understand how much slack I'd get at work if I called someone something racist where my only defence was "I'm not a racist". I don't think I'd get very far, the fail-safe way to prove you arn't a racist is to not say anything racist.

It seems to me that it is you who is retarded. Racism has no place in football or in real life, regardless of the colour of a shirt.

Yeah, we're all retarded racists.

Refer to my previous post.

Why? As Mike. stated a few pages back. Evra, Suarez (obviously) and The FA all said Suarez isn't racist.

So obviously it isn't supporting racism.

It's just supporting someone who has been punished for making a racist remark to an opposition player.

Yup, not supporting racism at all!

It's just supporting someone who has been punished for making a racist remark to an opposition player.

Yup, not supporting racism at all!

Their supporting their teammate.

I don't really care about this case anymore, it's over and that's it really. Call me a racist for supporting Suarez, I really don't give a ****.

Back