The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Liverpool really are acting without any class. Disappointing. Expected better from a club I used to hold in high regard.

This could get very ugly soon.

Liverpool really are acting without any class. Disappointing. Expected better from a club I used to hold in high regard.

This could get very ugly soon.

in all my time ive never seen them like this. Not even after hillsborough

What did you guys expect? Liverpool just to roll over and take the decision after they've branded our best player a racist and banned him for the next 8 games.

Let's be honest though nobody really actually cares about the 'racism', just the ban.. Which is kind of ironic really.

What did you guys expect? Liverpool just to roll over and take the decision after they've branded our best player a racist and banned him for the next 8 games.

Let's be honest though nobody really actually cares about the 'racism', just the ban.. Which is kind of ironic really.

again, and again.

AT NO POINT did the FA or evra brand him racist. the charge wasnt racist abuse.

He's right tbf.

It was insuting Evra with referrence to colour.

While still very stupid and distasteful, there is a difference. John on the other hand would likely be charged with the more serious offence

Pretty sure Evra claimed he was being racially abused.

You're right, how could anyone care about something as trivial as racism...

Hm, I don't think you got what I was saying. I cba to explain, so, just think about it.

Unless of course you actually believe that my point was 'NOBODY CARES ABOUT RACISM' which is wasn't, obviously.

Is any liverpool fan will have any sense here please! Luis suarez is not a racist,he may never have said anything racist in his life but he did say some racist things to evra.If he continously says such things to every person like evra then he is a racist that is the point here. It is like Wayne Rooney, he doesn't go shouting F word at every single person but he did say that on camera that's why he received the ban!

Evra actually stated to the FA he didnt believe suarez is a racist, but he did insult him relating to color, the FA accept that Suarez isnt. Suarez admitted he said something. a language expert judged the context. It was still stupid and unacceptable and it sends a strong stance.

And woe betide John Terry

Pretty sure Evra claimed he was being racially abused.

Hm, I don't think you got what I was saying. I cba to explain, so, just think about it.

Unless of course you actually believe that my point was 'NOBODY CARES ABOUT RACISM' which is wasn't, obviously.

Your point is that Suarez is a victim and so on and so on, which is the point your club is trying to make along with pretty much every Liverpool fan. Which is something everyone else in the world with no particular attachment to either Suarez or LFC considers to be bullshit.

Evra actually stated to the FA he didnt believe suarez is a racist, but he did insult him relating to color, the FA accept that Suarez isnt. Suarez admitted he said something. a language expert judged the context. It was still stupid and unacceptable and it sends a strong stance.And woe betide John Terry
Is there any evidence of what john terry said? If yes what did he say? Sorry I am a bit ignorant here!

Horrendous analogy, however travelling to and from between Uruguay on a regular basis, he may still have that mindset in that it is a friendly term. By no means am I condoning what he said however..

Best I could think of ;) Still as I said better than Frankie's murder analogy.

In the heated argument I would never call a blackman Negro even in friendly manner. Common sense.

Is there any evidence of what john terry said? If yes what did he say? Sorry I am a bit ignorant here!

there are two pieces of footage in which he appears to say you black ****. the first one had no sound. no idea about the second. regardless the police think they have enough evidence to get a conviction which is why it has gone to court.

there are two pieces of footage in which he appears to say you black ****. the first one had no sound. no idea about the second. regardless the police think they have enough evidence to get a conviction which is why it has gone to court.

Seen the latest fashion accessories being sported by the players on tonights warmup? Suarez shirts? Have you seen anything like it?!

All Liverpool players are warming up in a "Luis Suarez 7" shirt.

Legends :wub:

Back