The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Thought I would watch Van Dijk against Newcastle to see how he was getting on. To say he was the worst player on the pitch is an understatement. Every time I watch him play he just reminds me of an FM cb with high physical and technical stats but the mental part is dogshite.

What a performance by the men in orange. Dont get me wrong Maribor were comically awful at times but we made it hard for them. Special mention for Chambo who got his goal and now can build on it.

Don't knock the opposition lid considering only 2 other teams have won by 7 away the CL and it being our record European away win ever. #kloppout

And Trent has now scored as many CL goals as Everton have in their entire history. :)

But we should of been worried with the 2 opening draws apparently so yer know .....

Boss trip. Ljubiana (missed that the UEFA Cup a few years back) and Maribor are absolutely gorgeous places. Beautifully picturesque train ride in between. Got on the local radio station yesterday morning which was different. Been up the ground for a mooch and got talking this lad who was on his way to do his show so he banged us on the air. Sun cracking the flags so shorts and sunnies all trip. Great, cheap scran and ale. And still trying to find an unfit Slovenian girl with another couple hours before the flight home so yer know? Perfect few days away. :P. Little bit of silliness around 6 yesterday when a load there lads and our young lads went at it for a few minutes with bottles and glasses flying but nottin' more. Dead nice people.

Oh yeah, and then there's the Mighty 'in crisis' Reds!

Brewster (2 goals) and the England U-17's walloping USA the U-17's WC QF on Eurosport 2 at the minute for anyone interested. (411.).

You stewarding tomorrow lid?

Jibbing it meself. Just can't be arsed with Wembley. Hate the place. Finals are bad enough. (God how I miss Cardiff. ****** all over that place in most every respect.). A league game with the stupid late kick-off on a Sunday holds zero interest personally.

West Ham, after the complete joke of that athletics stadium last year, and Tottenham at Wembley are completely off my agenda this year. I just know if I was down I'd end up sacking off the game and staying in whatever pub I was at when it was time to start making a move the match.

You stewarding tomorrow lid?

Jibbing it meself. Just can't be arsed with Wembley. Hate the place. Finals are bad enough. (God how I miss Cardiff. ****** all over that place in most every respect.). A league game with the stupid late kick-off on a Sunday holds zero interest personally.

West Ham, after the complete joke of that athletics stadium last year, and Tottenham at Wembley are completely off my agenda this year. I just know if I was down I'd end up sacking off the game and staying in whatever pub I was at when it was time to start making a move the match.
Quit after they moved to Wembley as it aint worth going up there, cost wise especially.

Still can't believe even some L'pool fans seriously wanted Michael Keane.

A product of an all-out defensive system who is looking more and more woeful by the game over the park. The very definition of mediocrity.

Lovren is ******* gash! How did Mourinho not have the balls to attack this defense.

Lovren is ******* gash! How did Mourinho not have the balls to attack this defense.

My thoughts exactly.

How on earth Liverpool couldn't find an improvement on Lovren in the summer is beyond me!

What a goofy ******* game. Every goal looks like from a random pub team.

Back