The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Pulisic has been courted by United for 2 years. Not sure why you dismiss Delaney when he is very, very good (city did actually pull out because they see Stones as the lewd defender and Otamendi is playing so well they don't need a second defender, but a rotational one, hence Evans, who is still pony and I can't understand the intense interest in him). What also goes in United's favour is the ability to offer Dortmund a replacement for him by sending Miki back.

Leipzig letting Keita leave early tells you a lot more about the player than the club. They definitely don't need the money. They could definitely use the player with UCL qualification a question mark. Clearly they don't trust he's going to be a trooper for 5 more months.

Lost the tweet header from that, but there are certainly issues about his professionalism. He's essentially acted like Sanchez and VVD and he's playing well within himself.

Lost the tweet header from that, but there are certainly issues about his professionalism. He's essentially acted like Sanchez and VVD and he's playing well within himself.

Let's be fair to Sanchez though, he was working like a horse as long as he felt that Arsenal is actually a right place to be. He only became disillusioned and started phoning it in after Bayern have nuked them from orbit. I can think of few players who wouldn't give up on the club after that.

If that was to be Keita's last game, he signed off with a goal and another glowing demonstration of how he's the identikit Klopp midfielder.

Anfield HQVerified account @AnfieldHQFollowFollow
@AnfieldHQ​

More

Strong rumours today that Loris Karius will start against Manchester City at Anfield tomorrow.

IF that proves to be right, then surely you have to leave him in for a sustained run the rest the year to see what he really does or doesn't have and end the Mignolet bollocks finally surely?

If that was to be Keita's last game, he signed off with a goal and another glowing demonstration of how he's the identikit Klopp midfielder.

A heavily deflected goal. A decent game with some reckless flashes. Scared Schalke going forwards at times, sloppy at others, especially defensively. So perhaps you're right there

Rumours abound of no van Dijk and Karius in nets.

Oh.

The.

DRAMA!

On the plus side, at least there's no John Moss Esq. to this time ruin what should be a super game of football.

Best home defence the league versus second best away attack. Top two attacking outfits the league period (and the 2 best footballing sides IMHO) going toe-to-toe. With neither willing to sacrifice those principles of the two managers who match-up against either best. 17 game unbeaten run up against an unbeaten domestic campaign. But with a woeful record Anfield ..... Pick your poison. It's fixing to be a great one.

Arsenal '03/'04 can thank us later.

Up the 'Pool. Mighty Reds!

I have been critical of Mane recently, but what a hit!

If De Gea was on both goals, this game would be 1-0 to Lpool. Some terrible goalkeeping.

The graft from Pool getting on 2nd balls in the middle, is ******* superb. No space for KDB at all. (helps stones and otamendi being pressed into looking like a shambles as well). Knew this was coming :p

100quid for me if pool win by 2. :p

Last edited:
I hope Jose is watching this so he can perhaps learn how you counter a possesion-based team in a XXI century.

Neville commentary had me cracking up towards the end there. Klopp looked like he was gonna sock someone in the face after the third city goal went in. The bumlicking of ederson wasn't half annoying though.

Back