The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Bellamy has knee problems, and gerrard has only started twice in 10 months

only reason there not starting,

cant wait until we have a full strength team, Gerrard, Suarez, Lucas, Bellamy, Carroll and maybe one or two new signings along the way

cant wait until we have a full strength team, Gerrard, Suarez, Lucas, Bellamy, Carroll and maybe one or two new signings along the way

Lucas is being missed by us on the pitch and being misunderstood by brazilian media on twitter.

I am quite amazed by the fact, how many people - Liverpool fans - Don't know this.

I am quite amazed by the fact, how many people - Liverpool fans - Don't know this.
I think those people hate other clubs ( United) more than they 'love' Liverpool. Take nrflns for example :)

I think those people hate other clubs ( United) more than they 'love' Liverpool. Take nrflns for example :)

Hear Hear. Add to that, people who can't do anything but talk **** about the club they apparently "love".

Oh my god!

Enough with the Suarez bullshit. Liverpool WON'T appeal, Suarez is gone for 8 games, and that's it.

None of your conspiracy theories will change that, and people will just get more and more annoyed by it. **** it!

I will be retiring myself from this thread and start posting in the Man Utd instead.

I don't want to cause any problem here and don't want to give any chance for people to do any comments.
<- Lucas Leiva.

Thats why I hate 90% of United fans. Knobs.

Same with me and Liverpool fans. Way more obsessed with the failure of Man Utd, than the success of their own club. And if we succeed, they still find something to criticize about it.

Like you said. Knobs.

Liverpool handed a way back into the game by Barry, and then BAM, penalty for City.

was about to say Liverpool looking outclassed and not looking like scoring. Now City down to ten men and game back on? no because city get a penalty and Milner scores. Crazy few mintues!

Adam Johnson needs to be playing regularly somewhere, too good to rot on the bench

Agreed it looked like minimal contact, but Toure hasn't got all those winners medals playing for Barca without knowing how to throw a convincing dive or two.

Barry shouldnt of walked.
That wasnt a penalty.
But who cares we've been out played.
No cutting edge in the last third story of our season.
Dont supose newcastle wanna swap Ba for Carroll? XD

Barry shouldnt of walked.
That wasnt a penalty.
But who cares we've been out played.
No cutting edge in the last third story of our season.
Dont supose newcastle wanna swap Ba for Carroll? XD

That's probably the stupidiest thing I have heard in my 12 years as Liverpool supporter.

Back