The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Probably because it was a joke, though I must admit he doesn't look like a 35m striker tonight.

It was joke i thought XD implied that tbh.

Got all worried there for a second XD

Probably because it was a joke, though I must admit he doesn't look like a 35m striker tonight.

People need to stop naming his price tag!!

He didn't choose to be sold for £35m. If you want to blame someone, blame Dalglish. He was the one who paid that ridiculous ammount.

Liverpool had possession and a couple decent chances but Hart was solid and Kompany was a complete beast. City always looked comfortable and outclassed Liverpool tonight

That's probably the stupidiest thing I have heard in my 12 years as Liverpool supporter.

The stupidest thing I've heard a Liverpool fan come out with in the last 12 years is "This is our year, we'll win the league!"

The stupidest thing I've heard a Liverpool fan come out with in the last 12 years is "This is our year, we'll win the league!"

Shouldn't really tell me that, as I never said that.

Anyways, there's no shame in losing to City at their place.

And if it's any consolation, Madrid are losing 2-0 to Málaga at the Bernabeu :P

That actually made my evening, despite our loss :P

fffffffuuuuuuu... i was gonna say that XD

José just made all three substitutions during the break.

//Edit - Just realised this is the Liverpool thread, wandering dangerously off topic here :P

//Edit - Just realised this is the Liverpool thread, wandering dangerously off topic here :P

Indeed... stay on topic!! RAWWRR!

LOLWUT? The special one going mental? :P

Right... Lets make a Real Madrid thread XD

On topic: We need a striker. Desperately!

LOLWUT? The special one going mental? :P

Right... Lets make a Real Madrid thread XD

On topic: We need a striker. Desperately!
lack of creativity and ideas was Liverpool's problem tonight, not Carroll I would say. Will be interesting to see how you play with a fully fit Gerrard

Hey people,

I just like to apologize if I said anything bad here, really.
I just got pretty upset because I had never said anything against Man Utd or any other team (neither the teams themselves nor their fans)and apparently some people may have got it wrong or maybe I got other peoples words wrongly.

Still, don't care too much about other teams or football itself.

I won't make a list of the reasons that make me love Liverpool but if there's one thing I can assure is that if I were to do it, Football would probably appear in the 'relegation zone'. And that's the reason that makes Liverpool so special in my life.

Lastly, sorry for the sentimentalism here, I said nothing but the true.

You'll Never Walk alone!

lack of creativity and ideas was Liverpool's problem tonight, not Carroll I would say. Will be interesting to see how you play with a fully fit Gerrard

Carroll was actually half decent tonight to be honest. If Gerrard & Bellers would've been fit to start, the game could've been completely different.

Carroll was actually half decent tonight to be honest. If Gerrard & Bellers would've been fit to start, the game could've been completely different.
Kompany was just insanely good at the back and Hart did whatever he needed do solidly. Maybe but think you needed Kuyt's work rate and tracking back to deal with city attack. Would have been nice to start with Gerrard instead of Henderson I would say, who I don't rate atm

Hey people,

I just like to apologize if I said anything bad here, really.
I just got pretty upset because I had never said anything against Man Utd or any other team (neither the teams themselves nor their fans)and apparently some people may have got it wrong or maybe I got other peoples words wrongly.

Still, don't care too much about other teams or football itself.

I won't make a list of the reasons that make me love Liverpool but if there's one thing I can assure is that if I were to do it, Football would probably appear in the 'relegation zone'. And that's the reason that makes Liverpool so special in my life.

Lastly, sorry for the sentimentalism here, I said nothing but the true.

You'll Never Walk alone!

Mate, this is the internet. At the end of the day nobody gives a ****.

Kompany was just insanely good at the back and Hart did whatever he needed do solidly. Maybe but think you needed Kuyt's work rate and tracking back to deal with city attack. Would have been nice to start with Gerrard instead of Henderson I would say, who I don't rate atm

Kuyt hasn't had the best season, but I'd still like to see him start with Bellers on the left. Could actually be good, to change it a bit around.

Yeah, so would I. However, Gerrard still isn't fit to play 90 minutes. Last time he was rushed back and got injured again. I'd take a loss against City, and a fit Gerrard for the rest of the season any day, than having him injured again.

Back