The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Tiring or not, these "'cultural issues' bullshit" can turn any situations around. Denying it is an stupidity.

But this subject as a whole is tiring and I'll finish discussing about with a Dalglish quote:

Did you know that, in portuguese, text in bold is text in negrito, guys?

you really should read the report. very enlightening

Agreed. If similar systems were used would someone getting sent off then be charged with GBH??

If someone was sent off for a vicious foul, in a standard situation it could be punished by both systems - There's no reasonable doubt at all about what they've done. It's because it's a sporting incident.

Tiring or not, these "'cultural issues' bullshit" can turn any situations around. Denying it is an stupidity.

But this subject as a whole is tiring and I'll finish discussing about with a Dalglish quote:

Did you know that, in portuguese, text in bold is text in negrito, guys?

Did you know I live in Argentina? We don't only share the same language, but we also speak the same dialect...

Sorry, but in the way you said it sounds like as if someone is lacking some intellagence and understanding this one is Evra. He was the one who didn't put aside all the cultural issues of the temrs used by Suárez.

So Evra or any other player subjected to racist abuse should first read up on the cultural history of the nation of the man abusing him before reporting it. I listen to rap and RnB were the 'n' word is used alot but I'm not going to walk into the middle of Harlem and use the word 'negro'. Why? because I'm not stupid. Suarez was stupid but equally that doesn't make him a racist either.

He's back for the Man Utd match at Old Trafford I believe. Interesting. Much like Cantona returning v Liverpool after his ban.

Oh Reina....

been making a few mistakes this season

I remember getting a lot of stick when I said Reina had been making a few mistakes per year for a few years now.

The funniest part, though, is the fact that he tried to kick the ball in anger, it bounced back and hit him.

moving on....
anyone got a good free stream for tonight's game :P

Sorry, but in the way you said it sounds like as if someone is lacking some intellagence and understanding this one is Evra. He was the one who didn't put aside all the cultural issues of the temrs used by Suárez.
ffs, Suarez said "I don't speak with blackman ( won't use N word here)'. How the **** this is cultural issue ?

I knew upfront it would be hard and that Liverpool would probably lose the match. But conceding 2 silly goals when the team is playing a bit better is painful.

Tbh its a harsh scorline, a goalkeeping error and a poor set piece have put them 2-0 up when we have been the better team around them

considering City have beaten everyone here it is hardly surprising we're losing

Dunno why I even tried. Blind hypocrite.
Also, hate the scoreline, if we can't rely on L'pool, we can rely on anyone XD

Kuyt, Camolli and Dalglish said he said that then strangely Kuyt and Camolli said they misheard Suarez.

I just like to hear them saying this. I haven't heard.
If it had been in some spoken interview, then ok.

I think Bellamy should of started. Would of added more pace to the attack and knows how to play in big games.

Back