The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Suarez is banned for the FA Cup tie, but he's back for the league game at old trafford. Can't wait for this, what a draw!! Was made up when the draw came through.

Unconfirmed reports coming out of old trafford that patrice evra has just had a nervous breakdown.

Suarez is banned for the FA Cup tie, but he's back for the league game at old trafford. Can't wait for this, what a draw!! Was made up when the draw came through.

Unconfirmed reports coming out of old trafford that patrice evra has just had a nervous breakdown.

Hilarious, I wouldn't hazard a cheeky little bet on Paddy popping up scoring the winner in front of the Kop.

Downing's been arrested for assault?

Considering his pace, why didn't they just run away?

Yessss!
Only just found out that we got Man u.
Asoon as they beat City i said i want untd in the next friend :D

Nice solid statement there from us. Out of curiosity, what's an Evertonian doing looking on our homepage (not that I've got anything against that... time to come out of the closet)?

lol. I just go around sites in general for any footballing news that may be of interest. Just browse really, especially with the transfer window being open. I'm trying to avoid the Everton one for now as it's always depressing at the moment lol

Woo, we're against Man City tonight!

It'll be tough, at the Etihad Stadium without Suarez, but I think we may be able to scrape a win - especially with Kompany, Balotelli and Dzeko unavailable! Of course, Aguero may cause us some problems, but he is only one man out of eleven.

I hope Joe Hart doesn't start, he foiled us in our last league meeting!

Reina;Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Skrtel;Spearing, Henderson, Gerrard, Maxi, Kuyt, Bellamy. Please.

I suppose I'd like a draw from your game.

If not, then a Liverpool win.

Carling Cup semi final isn't it? Doesn't affect us really.

Best thing for you guys is if the 2nd leg goes to extra time, and tires the players out a bit before their next game. :)

You could throw a few broken legs and torn ACL's there too, while you're at it...

... that way they'll miss the games with Everton as well :P

Luckily for Andy Carroll Gerrard is starting, who will definately give him some better service than he usually does.

Wow. Gerrards last Carling Cup start was 4 years ago. ****** **** that long lol

I've just seen an amazing assist from El-Zhar for Levante. From what I remember he was ***** for you, wasn't he?

Not looking to spark wildfire here but technically singing 'were not racist, we only hate mancs' is racist ;)

Back