The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Not looking to spark wildfire here but technically singing 'were not racist, we only hate mancs' is racist ;)
Mancunians are a race? oO)
don't blame Carroll for not scoring, under a lot of pressure and a good save

Great save from Hart to deny Downing/Carroll. Definite penalty though and well taken by Gerrard. Game on!

Unless 'mancs' are a race, then technically it's not.
so if i said i don't like the polish that wouldn't be racist? not arguing genuinely don't know

don't quote me on saying i hate polish i have no problem with them or any other race (apart from scousers ;) )

Everybody is the same. Only the tone of speech is different when it comes to Mancs, Scousers or whatever

Last edited:
so if i said i don't like the polish that wouldn't be racist? not arguing genuinely don't know

don't quote me on saying i hate polish i have no problem with them or any other race (apart from scousers ;) )

You dirty racist.

are you retarded? Poland is a country, therefore discriminating against them because of their nationality is racist. Manchester is not a country so discriminating against them for that reason is not racist.

That would be discriminatory but not racist, 'technically'.

Want City to win as I dont want you to end your trophy draught before us lol

1-0, penalty by Gerrard, as a silly tackle by Savic on Agger. Playing well, definitely better than City so far, Carroll looking dangerous against Savic.

are you retarded? Poland is a country, therefore discriminating against them because of their nationality is racist. Manchester is not a country so discriminating against them for that reason is not racist.

I go to a grammar school so probably not, its a simular principal, anyway cba with arguing whether saying 'we hate mancs' is racist, it obviously doesn't offend any of us.

I go to a grammar school so probably not, its a simular principal, anyway cba with arguing whether saying 'we hate mancs' is racist, it obviously doesn't offend any of us.

Don't think it's racist, about the Manc's. But it is discrimination, as ATHE said.

good play by Reina there, Kelly almost had a perfect assist :P

I've just seen an amazing assist from El-Zhar for Levante. From what I remember he was ***** for you, wasn't he?

Even Heskey has a goal compilation on Youtube, what's your point? (;

Not looking to spark wildfire here but technically singing 'were not racist, we only hate mancs' is racist ;)

Either you're a lame troll or that's a bad attempt at a joke. :P

P.s I hate you

Back