The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
@OliverHoldMirror Oliver Hold- Sadly, it is being confirmed that there was a racial element to the abuse Tom Adeyemi took from the Liverpool crowd.

Conflicting stories?

Merseyside Police deny any arrests for racially aggravated offences at Anfield >>>>> DanRoan.

There is still members of the press stating there was racial language used and others saying there wasn't so we can post all the tweets we like, we aren't going to get the truth by doing so.

There is still members of the press stating there was racial language used and others saying there wasn't so we can post all the tweets we like, we aren't going to get the truth by doing so.

The Merseyside Police have said there were no arrests made for any racially aggravated offences. Mirror have been making **** up. Simple.

The Merseyside Police have said there were no arrests made for any racially aggravated offences. Mirror have been making **** up. Simple.

That's a pretty serious thing for the Mirror to make up don't you think?

About as serious as a headline saying RACIST in regards to the Suarez case.

The guy was found guilty of using a racist remark, yet only Liverpool fans seem to not understand that. I'm not getting drawn into another chat about it though, am bored of it now.

The guy was found guilty of using a racist remark, yet only Liverpool fans seem to not understand that. I'm not getting drawn into another chat about it though, am bored of it now.

Regardless of what you think of the so called trial. It was clearly stated by the FA and Evra that Suarez was not a Racist.

Regardless of what you think of the so called trial. It was clearly stated by the FA and Evra that Suarez was not a Racist.

I agree, I have never said Luis Suarez is a racist but you don't have to be a racist to make a racist remark. How simple is that to understand? Any way that's the final word I shall have on the matter, it's boring as **** now.

If this has happend then Liverpool are not doing themselfs any favours at all and will find themselfs public enemy number 1 if they are not careful.

I agree, I have never said Luis Suarez is a racist but you don't have to be a racist to make a racist remark. How simple is that to understand? Any way that's the final word I shall have on the matter, it's boring as **** now.

I have no idea what you're going on about, you seem to be wanting to debate something? I think maybe you misunderstood what was said because there no debate to be had here. It's a simple statement of what has been reported.

The FA said that Suarez used a racist remark seven times but said he wasn't a racist. So the Mirror run their story about it leading with the headline RACIST.

Understand what they did wrong?

I have no idea what you're going on about, you seem to be wanting to debate something? I think maybe you misunderstood what was said because there no debate to be had here. It's a simple statement of what has been reported.

The FA said that Suarez used a racist remark seven times but said he wasn't a racist. So the Mirror run their story about it leading with the headline RACIST.

Understand what they did wrong?

I do apologise, I read your previous comment wrong.

The Mirror surely can't be allowed to continue with all these sorts of stories.

"LFC have also denied that any arrests for racially aggravated offences have taken place."

Moving on fastly, to the game now, please.

Fantastic strike from Carroll.

Indeed, great goal from Carroll. Although his miss from 7 yards out was pretty spectacular also, it's no Wonder Downing doesn't have any assists yet.

The Mirror surely can't be allowed to continue with all these sorts of stories.

Meh every story that is in a Tabloid these days is either half arsed, a press release, a reworded press release, or entirely fictional. If people complain they just post a small retraction somewhere towards the back of the paper where nobody looks.

Just got back from the game. And **** me, this is definitley going to get taken out of proportion tomorrow morning. You'll see headlines like "scousers boo black player".

Here's what happened from my point of view. (I was sat in the kop near the corner, towards the main stand)

The kop, as always, we're supporting the team as always and we're singing a few different songs through-out the game. The most common two tonight were the gary ablett song and the luis suarez song, for obvious reasons. Then as Tom Adeyemi retrieved the ball for a goal-kick the kop we're doing the suarez song (youtube it, there's a bit of a dance in it) and Tom Adeyemi seemed to react as if he was being targeted? I'm putting a question mark after it as I honestly don't see why he'd react to a simple suarez chant.

Tom Adeyemi continued mouthing off at the kop (as if he was going to run in and do a cantona) and the kop reacted by shouting a load back (such as **** off, *** head, blah blah, no racism abuse). Tom Adeyemi aimed his abuse at three people near the front of the kop who all had the white suarez support shirt that liverpool recently wore in their game before wigan (a few people had these tops on tonight). The kop replied with a bouncing suarez chant and eventually after the crying baby calmed down the game continued.

Seconds later he goes flying in and takes out one of our players, think it was Stevie G. The fans obviously reacted and the **** didn't say anything and just walked off before the ref walked out reaching into his pockets. 3 or 4 oldham players when over just incase the referee was thinking of pulling a red, and although we were screaming for one the ref pult a yellow out.

Also just found out Tom Adeyemi's a manc. Could've guessed it.. really. And Paul Dickov can **** off.

EDIT

There was also a chant for "one lying *******, theres only one lying *******, one lying *******".

Last edited:
Back