The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Never heard of Warrior Sports.. I guess they don't make any other kits?

As long as we get some interesting designs, I don't care.. Adidas are boring.

Didn't Warrior offer a more lucrative sponsorship deal than Adidas?

I think so, but I think their offer was less than the previous deal which means they can use the "Liverpool are rubbish we don't want them, anyway" excuse.

I think so, but I think their offer was less than the previous deal which means they can use the "Liverpool are rubbish we don't want them, anyway" excuse.

Logical business decision more than an excuse. Compare where we were when they made the last offer to where we are now and it's no wonder they offered less.

Warrior Sports from a marketing POV was a good one, plus the massive fee for the shirts from them. I also think it'll make our shirts look a bit more unique, I remember 06/07 when Liverpool's and Chelsea's shirts were exactly the same bar the colour, sponsor, and the crest.

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Sporting Lisbon, close to £1m, to sign one of the most talented young players from the academy that has developed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo and Nani.

João Carlos, 19, is moving to Anfield after coming to the attention of the Liverpool manager, Kenny Dalglish, during a scoring performance in the NextGen series of youth-team matches earlier this season.

[video=youtube;ygUBagq7Jew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygUBagq7Jew[/video]

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Sporting Lisbon, close to £1m, to sign one of the most talented young players from the academy that has developed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Figo and Nani.

João Carlos, 19, is moving to Anfield after coming to the attention of the Liverpool manager, Kenny Dalglish, during a scoring performance in the NextGen series of youth-team matches earlier this season.

Who's that joker in the #11 shirt? He's ridiculous!

Pleased with the Lisbon players we're supposedly signing, like Lee said, Teixera tore us apart in the NextGen series.

Admin Edit - Carlos is Teixeira

Last edited by a moderator:
Derp, just realised I linked the wrong video. Worth watching the 5-1 defeat for the last two goals though.

[video=youtube;zrm8W5D5IIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrm8W5D5IIc[/video]

Who's that joker in the #11 shirt? He's ridiculous!

I'm guessing you mean the really tall one? Michael Ngoo.

Tim Vickery's said the Uruguayan media reporting we've signed Groningen's Uruguayan striker David Texeira, he's 20, scored 7 in 12, and 6 foot. Also the Joas Texeira guy from Sporting looks pretty much done.

Will probably have a higher success:flop ratio than the current method they use. 8-|

Back