The Liverpool Thread

I love them keep em coming.

One for me. 😛

1616352272762.png

I don't really care for the English national team but Trent not being picked for the squad and apparently might not make the Euros highlights Southgate's ineptitude. If I hear one more time that Trent is a defensive liability and that Reece James (a good player btw) who is even worse than Trent defensively is the reason why he shouldn't even be in the squad.

Konate CB from Leipzig looks all but done. Very advanced according to Ornstien, Stoney, Reddy.

Good prospect with an horrific injury record. Not seen a price quoted but I hope your not paying to muchtaking this into account. This is just his last couple seasons and it ain’t a lot better going back either.

Attachments

• 7215D408-88CF-40D8-9E9B-97849DE740AA.jpeg
    7215D408-88CF-40D8-9E9B-97849DE740AA.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 30
Konate CB from Leipzig looks all but done. Very advanced according to Ornstien, Stoney, Reddy.

Good prospect with an horrific injury record. Not seen a price quoted but I hope your not paying to muchtaking this into account. This is just his last couple seasons and it ain’t a lot better going back either.
Cant blame when other injury crisis happen if continue buying players who have bad injury record.

Like I said before on here. He is the standout cb from RB but ******* **** his injuries make him a no go. I don't understand this one if it's true.

Like I said before on here. He is the standout cb from RB but ******* **** his injuries make him a no go. I don't understand this one if it's true.

He's had two bad injuries the last two years. One of which was serious and ruled him out for virtually all of that season.

Injuries happen mate. That's football. It's like saying nobody would be interested in either JMG or van Dijk when they return.

I don't know if there's any truth to this or not? (Although I just swerve anything with Ornstein's name attached to it. One of the biggest chancers out there.).

But this assertion that he's injury prone/ an injury risk, is playing with the actual truth and then some.

He's had two bad injuries the last two years. One of which was serious and ruled him out for virtually all of that season.

Injuries happen mate. That's football. It's like saying nobody would be interested in either JMG or van Dijk when they return.

I don't know if there's any truth to this or not? (Although I just swerve anything with Ornstein's name attached to it. One of the biggest chancers out there.).

But this assertion that he's injury prone/ an injury risk, is playing with the actual truth and then some.
Difference between recurring muscle injuries (Konate injury problems) and the unlucky contact injury that JMG and Van Dijk suffered though. He has played less than 10 games in the league for the past two seasons that's even worse than Matip lol.

Edit: What I will say is from a talent point of view, he is comfortable playing both CB and RB equally as well. So makes sense from that pov as we don't really have an effective Trent cover.

Difference between recurring muscle injuries (Konate injury problems) and the unlucky contact injury that JMG and Van Dijk suffered though. He has played less than 10 games in the league for the past two seasons that's even worse than Matip lol.

Edit: What I will say is from a talent point of view, he is comfortable playing both CB and RB equally as well. So makes sense from that pov as we don't really have an effective Trent cover.

Beg to differ. They are related to two injuries the last two years he's recovering from. One major one that wrote off his season.

Matip is injury prone. Konate has been injured. MAJOR difference.

Oh, Neco Williams is the answer to the RB point. Patience whilst he develops is whats needed there.

Beg to differ. They are related to two injuries the last two years he's recovering from. One major one that wrote off his season.

Matip is injury prone. Konate has been injured. MAJOR difference.

Oh, Neco Williams is the answer to the RB point. Patience whilst he develops is whats needed there.
Fair enough agree to disagree on Konate I see it as a recurring injury. In the case of Neco I understand patience is required but he desperately needs games he is worse than Trent (from a defensive point of view) and the only way Trent improved was through games. It such a shame because he has one of the best RB's in the world ahead of him who when fit will play all the games. Is a cup game here and there enough for Neco to develop defensively. Needs a loan more than patience waiting in the wings imo.