The Liverpool Thread

Big big risk IMO espy when all your other defenders can’t stay fit. I thought it was impossible to find anyone who was as injured as much as Jones and Bailly lol

I'm struck by continue there mate .....

Who would the previous ones be?
Top of my head.
Lallana,Lovren, Ings, Clyne (Yes i know former players)
OX(Sure the big injury was a bit unlucky, but he had his share of injuries in Arsenal)
Matip
Shaqiri
Keita
Thiago
Gomez is also moving this way.

Sure all teams have injuries, there is no doubt in that. Your main core players are rock solid like VVD, Salah and Mane. But there is pattern getting in maybe players who might not be with best injury history and then Klopp system will not be easy treat to them.

Top of my head.

OX(Sure the big injury was a bit unlucky, but he had his share of injuries in Arsenal)
Matip
Shaqiri
Keita
Thiago
Gomez is also moving this way.

Sure all teams have injuries, there is no doubt in that. Your main core players are rock solid like VVD, Salah and Mane. But there is pattern getting in maybe players who might not be with best injury history and then Klopp system will not be easy treat to them.

Aye? Those players were injury risks when we signed them? (Scrapped the ones he inherited

I don’t know whats in your head but outside of Oxo-Chambo and Shaqiri who was signed for buttons thats as utter nonsense at the ‘top’ of it as it is suggesting Konate is
Injury prone.

I was onlhy half interested yesterday morning given the 'source.' And even less by the end of the day given the conflicting reports that came from elsewhere as the day rolled.

But given all the mad opposition and even crazier reasoning, I really want this to happen now.

I was onlhy half interested yesterday morning given the 'source.' And even less by the end of the day given the conflicting reports that came from elsewhere as the day rolled.

But given all the mad opposition and even crazier reasoning, I really want this to happen now.
**** it I'm excited now. I may have watched a welcome to LIVERPOOL highlight reel and gotten a bit too excited. It is what it is...

**** it I'm excited now. I may have watched a welcome to LIVERPOOL highlight reel and gotten a bit too excited. It is what it is...

To reassure you further mate, this is a decent little thread from a statistic blogger.

People need to assimilate the difference between being injured/ recovering from a serious injury incurred in a game. And being injury prone.

The more you look into him, the more it screams an outstanding signing that along with say Kabak, boxes a top drawer CH group for a good long ways. But I'll refrain from really commenting until there's something official or not.

Save to say I honestly don't think he'll be the only Parisian arriving this summer or next.

To reassure you further mate, this is a decent little thread from a statistic blogger.

People need to assimilate the difference between being injured/ recovering from a serious injury incurred in a game. And being injury prone.

The more you look into him, the more it screams an outstanding signing that along with say Kabak, boxes a top drawer CH group for a good long ways. But I'll refrain from really commenting until there's something official or not.

Save to say I honestly don't think he'll be the only Parisian arriving this summer or next.
Mbappe 2020 confirmed lol?

Mbappe 2020 confirmed lol?

Is he from Paris? Huh. Small World .....

..... In the case of Neco I understand patience is required but he desperately needs games he is worse than Trent (from a defensive point of view) and the only way Trent improved was through games. It such a shame because he has one of the best RB's in the world ahead of him who when fit will play all the games. Is a cup game here and there enough for Neco to develop defensively. Needs a loan more than patience waiting in the wings imo.

Saw this, thought of you mate. 😉 2nd of 2 qualifiers he's received high praise this break playing out of position.

Can’t beat versatility in the modern game over a set position. All should serve him well-

934B438F-DD68-4788-9268-54F289C58760.jpeg

Could you possibly transfer this article so I can read it mate?

Appreciation in advance.
Anytime

I’d wish you good luck .....

But Utd have had WAY too much of that in both games at this level this season. Surely they can’t get more and scrawn another one this avvy?