The Liverpool Thread

So I just watched RBL/ Munich. Mainly to run the rule over Konate. Who was frustratingly on the bench until dead late. But I stuck with it as it was a German title decider effectively.

Anyway, Upamecano .....

That's 5 times I've seen him this year. (4 in Europe against ourselves and United and tonight.). And he's been bang average at best all 5 times. What's the deal with him? Am I just catching him on off games? Surely he can't be this mediocre in the main?

I don't know what it is but he certainly hasn't justified the hype in any of those 5 games.

Very good, professional half of total domination Redmen.

Set’s the second up perfectly. The longer they have to chase like this all over the park, the quicker Arsenal’s legs will go and more gaps will open up.

Keep working them Reds. The goals will come.

Get in the Reds! Hitting our stride at just the perfect time in the season.

Picture perfect warm-up for the GIGANTIC game Tuesday with a superb performance.

Professional as in a totally dominating first-half that dragged Arsenal all over and had them chasing all half. Fully exploited what we set up in the second half with three belter goals. Trent doing Trent things with a peach of a cross for the first. Mo with absolute filth for the second. And great pressing leading to Diogoal bagging another brace. And yet another clean-sheet for Kabak/ Nat. With Rhys getting more experience to see it out

And the luxury of Gini completely rested and AndyRobbo off early after both got run to death all three Internationals.

Anyone STILL want to tell us we aren’t finishing top 4?

Bring on Madrid!

Up the Capital King Reds!

So I just watched RBL/ Munich. Mainly to run the rule over Konate. Who was frustratingly on the bench until dead late. But I stuck with it as it was a German title decider effectively.

Anyway, Upamecano .....

That's 5 times I've seen him this year. (4 in Europe against ourselves and United and tonight.). And he's been bang average at best all 5 times. What's the deal with him? Am I just catching him on off games? Surely he can't be this mediocre in the main?

I don't know what it is but he certainly hasn't justified the hype in any of those 5 games.
He is good on the ball but overplays it ala john stones style, he is good don't get me wrong but Konate is the better defender by far.

I'm sorry to say this but Arsenal are a bonafide mid table team. This isn't me taking a **** but they're just bang average. Idk why they're still regarded as a "top 6" team when they haven't played Champions league football in 5 years.

Upamacano is so frustrating as he has all the ingredients to be a top cb but lacks the brain. And has been absolutely rubbish this season. Konate just can’t stay fit.

I'm sorry to say this but Arsenal are a bonafide mid table team. This isn't me taking a **** but they're just bang average. Idk why they're still regarded as a "top 6" team when they haven't played Champions league football in 5 years.

Swerving revisiting the 'Konate injury prone' nonsense, you know my exact views on the Tapas Pulis.

Emry got binned after finishing 5th and reaching the Europa League final.

1617489029136.png

Absolute joke of a manager. Absolute joke of a football club today.

Arsenal fans have got exactly what they deserve after the despicable way they turned on Wenger and hounded him out of the club.

Being a consistent CL side doesn't seem too bad now aye gobshites?

Swerving revisiting the 'Konate injury prone' nonsense, you know my exact views on the Tapas Pulis.

View attachment 548338

Arsenal fans have got exactly what they deserve after the despicable way they turned on Wenger and hounded him out of the club.

Also the despicable way Emery was treated from the xenophobia surrounding his English pronunciation. He is doing excellent with Villareal by all accounts this season and yet he was hounded out for achieving more despite having worse defenders than Arteta (Mustafi and kolasinaic to name a few).

Also wanted to add did you see our lord and savior Nat Phillips marauding up the field and putting in a cross from the right-wing position. POTM and now he is out for blood and backup right-winger. I ******* love him.

Also wanted to add did you see our lord and savior Nat Phillips marauding up the field and putting in a cross from the right-wing position. POTM and now he is out for blood and backup right-winger. I ******* love him.

I think that lad in the #4 shirt is gonna struggle to get back in the side yanno' .....

View attachment 548338

Fully agree mate. Wenger did exceptionally with what he was given to work with. Since their move from highbury, the board essentially stopped making investments to significantly improve the first team. Some of the arsenal XIs he had at his disposal were midtable quality at best (some first XIs between 09' and 13' on paper would flirt with relegation). Not to mention they consistently played some very vibrant football as well yet they constantly berated him, flew airplane banners etc.

Perhaps, their outraged should've been redirected elsewhere instead of at Wenger who's basically a legend of the game.

And pundits (term used VERY loosely) actually ask the question, in all seriousness, as to what's gone wrong with L'pool's season? 🤦🏼‍♂️

And pundits (term used VERY loosely) actually ask the question, in all seriousness, as to what's gone wrong with L'pool's season? 🤦🏼‍♂️
It's funny because we finally hit a bit of consistency in our team and this is just with our 4th and 5th choice CB's (as good as they have been and risen to the occasion). Not dragging midfielders and putting them out of position.