The Liverpool Thread

Yeah Tielemans could be gettable as well especially after basically waving goodbye to the fans and saying goodbye on social media. I know 4/5 Leicester fans and they all seem to think he’s off somewhere this summer. Also agree on Bissouma no point paying over the top to be a backup to Fabinho.

There's growing noise on Utd pushing hard since it became apparent he's not extending at Leicester. Also talk of a cheaper release clause to a top 4 team if Leicester didn't make the top 4. But not heard that from anyone I'd trust yet.

There's growing noise on Utd pushing hard since it became apparent he's not extending at Leicester. Also talk of a cheaper release clause to a top 4 team if Leicester didn't make the top 4. But not heard that from anyone I'd trust yet.
I would love him here tbh. Not sure how he and Pogba would work together tbh mate. Only heard a couple of things regarding him coming to us in a few local Leicester outlets. Not getting my hopes for for any signings this year till there in the door. But expecting an exciting window non the less

What’s this about Ethan Ennis moving to Utd. He’s a super talent from what I been told?

Is he? U16 lad? Dunno'. News to me.

He came off the bench the Youth Cup this year and bagged a hatty in some crazy spell. Like 15/20 mins. And as he's only 15 (maybe 16 now?),, the hype went nuts. Scored again on his league bow for the 18's. Honestly don't know as he's still a U16 player who's only had minimal 18's games. Looks a tidy midfielder who showed a handy knack of arriving late for that aforementioned hat-rick in the Youth Cup but without seeing him regularly for the U18's as of yet, I couldn't give an opinion.

Tielemans is fast becoming an alternative it would seem if Brighton won't play ball.

We happy with that if that happens? (That's rhetorical as I think I know your answer. 😁).

I still think we'd do well to add two midfielders this window looking at the long term and getting as much as of the core of the next evolution of Klopp's L'pool in place now. Someone like an Aouar with the massive financial difficulties in the French league? Although Gravenberch is a major target for next summer now he's wisely decided to have another year of development at Ajax. So maybe we just add one with Curtis another year further on?

Exciting summer regardless though as there are so many ways they can still go in lots of areas.
I'm not really sold on Tielemans if I'm being honest, he seems up for it when going forward and influencing the game that way but the number of times I've watched him and when its the other way good god he can be a right lazy ******* and shirks his responsibilities tracking back. Aoaur would be the better bet for me as Leciseter wont let Tielemans go for cheap imo.

I'm not really sold on Tielemans if I'm being honest, he seems up for it when going forward and influencing the game that way but the number of times I've watched him and when its the other way good god he can be a right lazy ******* and shirks his responsibilities tracking back. Aoaur would be the better bet for me as Leciseter wont let Tielemans go for cheap imo.

Hmmmm. I thought you'd have been all over that.

Appreciated. If surprising.

Hmmmm. I thought you'd have been all over that.

Appreciated. If surprising.
Not saying he aint good but that you can find a player on the continent or develop your own e.g Jones to be much better. Plus there are players on the continent who probably suit what Klopp desires from his midfielders e.g Neuhaus or the excellent rodrigo de paul fella that Bielsa was raving about and was trying to sign last summer. Or even in the PL Bissouma would suit us better. Regardless I trust Klopp and Edwards to get the right player in either way

Mad how football's getting younger and younger. Making your International bow at 17 before you've played a second of professional football just blows my mind.

From a 16-year-old kid at Dungannon Swifts a year and a half ago. To moving to L'pool football club, killing it under-aged the 18's. Then moving seamlessly up the 23's and not looking out of place at all against bigger, older, far more physical lads. To now making his International bow for Northern Ireland.

If Carlsberg did dream periods in time.

Boys own stuff. Absolutely made up for him.

£23.5m club record signing Rhian Brewster had 0 goals and 0 assists in 30 appearances for Sheffield United this season

£23.5m club record signing Rhian Brewster had 0 goals and 0 assists in 30 appearances for Sheffield United this season

Mad that.

As tough as last season was for Rhian and his compadres at Bramall Lane, the experience through adversity will have served them all well. Not least the young guys like Rhian just starting out on their professional careers.

IMHO, Sheffield United are a strong candidate to bounce straight back up. They were nowhere near as bad as their final record last year. Just decimated through key injuries all season long.

Jokanović is a really good managerial appointment for both Rhian and them. Proven Championship manager who likes to play expansive, attacking football, that will play to Brewster's strengths.

Brewster’s a good early bet to be one of, if not the top scorer in the Championship for any gamblers out there.

Trent looking like he has been left out of the England squad. Devo for the lad as he wants to play and push himself and that includes representing his country at a major tourne but he will have an uninterrupted preseason and be looking for vengeance next season. Only England can leave out the best RB and an actually world class player I guess. 1000iq move from the yes man southgate lol.

Trent looking like he has been left out of the England squad. Devo for the lad as he wants to play and push himself and that includes representing his country at a major tourne but he will have an uninterrupted preseason and be looking for vengeance next season. Only England can leave out the best RB and an actually world class player I guess. 1000iq move from the yes man southgate lol.

F England. F the clueless, failed club manager coaching them.

Gutting for Trent but the rest will do him the World of good.

Brainless. TAA offers something England doesn't have on the flank. Even though he might not be a starter, his creativity from that wide area can be so crucial in tight games. So whats that, Chiwell on the left and Walker on the right?

All the best Trent with his 3rd straight PFA YPOTY nomination but I think I’d vote Foden personally.

Mo not being so much as nominated for the senior POTY encapsulates what a populist sham these awards are.

All the best Trent with his 3rd straight PFA YPOTY nomination but I think I’d vote Foden personally.

Mo not being so much as nominated for the senior POTY encapsulates what a populist sham these awards are.
Seeing Meslier also in that list makes it more prouder to what he atchieved this season with us.

Foden played amazingly, but afraid not enough minutes to get the award? I think Dias is bigger candidate to it.