The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Not often I have cause to call out Jordan but seriously, just F off mate will yer with that hypocrisy!

**** RIGHT off!

Where was similar from you when your own club teammate Joe Gomez was booed all game at Wembley for having the temerity to be attacked by a fellow senior England player?

And they get annoyed and wonder why we don't give a flying F about England! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Trent and Naby Lad back in full training for Sat'day

Colour me absolutely shocked …..🙄

L’pool Football Club. Playing the game!

Future proofing- 😍
Future proofing with Scots- 😍😍

1648801286843.jpeg

Well that was as perfect a dinner times outing as you could have expected.

Today's Admin-

Title Countdown:
22 wins down/ 8 to go.
72 points down/ 23 to go.

City-
P 30 PTS 73 F 70 A 18 GD + 52
Liverpool-
P 30 PTS 72 F 77 A 20 GD + 57

Current Unbeaten League Run-
11 games: W 10 D 1 F 27 A 4 CS: 8.

10 straight win PL/ 5 straight clean sheets.

I hate Sat'day dinner KO's. Most Everyone, on and off the park, is still half asleep. It's just hard to really rouse yourself so early as your whole routine is messed up. But you'd take that today ANY day of the week. A 2-0 win where we barely had to break sweat, resting a slew of players, all after an International break with the worst KO time there is. Perfect 90 mins in a title race. Not the prettiest game to watch by any stretch but as always with these historically ridiculous Reds, job done and yet another W ticked off! And it set's up next Sunday perfectly. I'll be quite happy to come away with a draw from City. It's not a 'must win' by any stretch. But it's a 'MUST NOT LOSE!' We lose, and that's the league ..... Man it's super exciting when the stakes are in the balance like that isn't it? Can. Not. WAIT!!!!!

And a personnel favourite of mine ticked off again today for the 60th consecutive season-

Since we came back up to the English top-flight for the 1962-63 season, that's now 60 .....that's SIXTY straight season's Liverpool Football Club have finished in the top 8 clubs in England. (1st- 14x/ 2nd- 12x/ 3rd- 8x/ 4th- 7x/ 5th- 6x/ 6th- 4x/ 7th- 4x/ 8th- 4x.).

Only 12 times in the last 60 seasons have we finished outside the top 5. And Never lower than 8th.

That is beyond phenomenal consistency that no other football club comes remotely close to matching. And an on-going record I'm excessively proud of as much as anything else we achieve.

WHAT a football club this is.

WHAT a gang of historical Reds the current vintage are.

WHAT a time to be alive and of a red persuasion. The absolute time of our lives that will NEVER be topped.

And we'll start the madness all over again with tomorrow's 12:15 flight to Faro ..... See yers the other side!

Up the rapacious, relentless Reds!

Excl: Fabio Carvalho to Liverpool, here we go. Done deal. Medical already completed with Fulham permission. 5 million fee plus 2.7m add ons, sell-on clause included. Contract until 2027. #LFC NO plan to loan him back. Announcement in May.

What exactly does the divvy think he's breaking there? Certainly nothing new to what was known since the end of the window.

Ta for posting. But Romano just stop it please. **** head.

Back