The Liverpool Thread

Agent of chaos best describes Nunez. Just keep banging in the goals as the benfica fans will tell you, he needs confidence to get going.

Agent of chaos best describes Nunez. Just keep banging in the goals as the benfica fans will tell you, he needs confidence to get going.

I like that.’Agent of chaos’ I might be nicking that one haha. 🍻

He’s needed proper coaching. He looks 100% better than we he arrived mate already. And he’s nowhere near the finished article:

We’ve a proper top CF on our hamds here.

Last edited:
I like that.’Agent of chaos’ I might be nicking that one haha. 🍻

He’s needed proper coaching. He looks 100% better than we he arrived mate already. And he’s nowhere near the finished article:

We’ve a proper top CF on our hamds here.
How fast is he in watching in the flash?, as Zouma ain't no slouch but he was waltzing past him like it was nothing. But yeah he is incredibly raw and will have game where you think is he even a footballer or someone whos won a competition. Then he will have another game like last night where he is hitting the ball so hard with his weak foot and being unplayable. Agent of chaos is an understatement.

How fast is he in watching in the flash?, as Zouma ain't no slouch but he was waltzing past him like it was nothing. But yeah he is incredibly raw and will have game where you think is he even a footballer or someone whos won a competition. Then he will have another game like last night where he is hitting the ball so hard with his weak foot and being unplayable. Agent of chaos is an understatement.

Rapid lid with great range to get all over, And he’s a big unit. They shouldn’t move that fast. With a non-stop motor too.

When he’s just been clocked as the PL’s fastest, it’s not deceiving on the eye. Trust me. Just need to tighten his game up to add the end product to that pace and movement.

1666333722121.png

Well that was a proper S day out with Jurgens Reds. I should have known what was in store when East Midlands thought it prudent to put on a near three hour train to Nottingham with just 2 carriages. Which were invariably rammed with standing room only for most of the journey.

Today’s Admin-

Title Countdown: (STOP laughing at the back! It stays until the maths decree otherwise)
4 wins down/ 26 to go.
16 points down/ 79 to go.

Lets start with the horrible scab btards off the pitch-

I naively thought, after that awesome Twitter thread from the Forest fan earlier in the week highlighting the low life’s that follow City, that the hatred we mutually share with Forest would at least exclude anything to what we endured last Sunday ….. And they did well for 33 minutes to that end. And then the ’Always the victims’ chant started above us ….. I mean seriously, these inbrd F’s do realise that if the FA had planned 15/4/89 properly as they should have and given us the bigger end, instead of giving it to the Forest, who had half our average, on the basis that the Kop at Hillsborough was closer to Nottingham, then it would have been them now dealing with a massive loss of life and mental scars to those who survived that NEVER leave you. So anyone in the media who wants to claim how good a victory this is for a promoted aide can politely go F themselves! SIDEWAYS!!!!! 🤬 Singing the NA like every other set of small time meffs to try nark at us, when it only elicits laughter at just how F pathetic yers are, is one thing. But giving us grief over Hillsborough ……. *****!!!!!

Which leads us onto the shambles on the pitch …..

I mean you know before hand this os Forests Cup Final. They hate us with an almost unrivalled passion to anyone else. On and off the park they were going to be on it today. So to be out battles and out fought them, to have that shower of relegation S have more desire and want it more, is beyond F criminal! And that starts and ends with the manager …..

I don’t have a clue what formation we were trying to play today but it was F nonsensical whatever it was! To play Mo on his own, up front, strictly between the width of the goal and not allowing him freedom is as asinine to what he is as you can get. To then compound that by playing two teenagers together behind, and ask another young player to step back in after being out all season and control the game, was beyond mad. Harvey wide when he’s no F pace is just killing the lad we’ve transitioned into a really good attacking 8 before completely changing his role again. I don’t have a F clue what Jurgen was trying to do today but he F up Royally and I don’t EVER want to see it again.

As for the players that mascaraeded as footballers ….. Outside of the returning Curtis who at least gave everything , and looked head and shoulders above everyone else (not that the competition was high), they were all F useless. No shape. No ability to keep the ball. Every pass was sideways or backwards. The only attacking threat was through the air. (And the less said about Virgils 50p head the better.). No pace to anything. Forest were the very definition of relegation dog ****! But we were even F worse and they never had to even work for the upset! Which again, is beyond criminal. JMG and Virgil were atrocious at CH and it just unravelled from there. And don’t even get me started on Fabinho who has well and truly dropped off a cliff. Bajetic may as well be gaining experience as he can’t be any worse than the Brazilian who’s offering absolutely nothing at the minute.

Honestly, I can’t remember the last time we were as horrid as todays shocker? It was like watching many a game in those dead ‘90’s seasons all over again. But this time with absolutely no hope of ever threatening to score. Never mind actually doing it.

Horrible, S day down in a City and to a club I absolutely detest losing to as I absolutely detest them as much as anyone. Which ends the football weekend for me as soon as I enter this missive.

But then on the plus side, Only 3 more days until I get a two day break in Amsterdam and all she offers. 🕺🕺🕺 So yanno’, swings and roundabouts. Its not all bad following these lads! 😀

Up the Schizophrenic, unfathomable Reds!? FTT!!!!!

Not too shabby-

1666637734788.png

Scoring at a better rate than Jesus. But the narrative goes that one's hit the ground running superbly and the others an Andy Carroll-esq flop .....

It’s one LONG work day when your ‘mates’ delight in sending photie after photie of themselves getting ballooned in Amsterdam! *******! 🤬

And then you get home to a text from KLM informing you tomorrow mornings flight has already been put back half an hour. Tomorrow could be a LONG day!

But at least we’ve all day Thursday whilst those there today sending said pics are travelling home so there is that. 😈

Roll on finally leaving this God forsaken Country for a few days and forgetting how S every day life currently is as Jurgens mighty Reds take another huge step to giving us a massive party in that wonderful City by the Bosporous in early June!

Last edited:
I guess my agent of chaos hypothesis is starting to take form eh scouse? Lmao miss a tap in yet score a brilliant header.

First an apology ….. On behalf of Jurgens mighty Reds, the great City of Liverpool that they superbly represent, and both all the match going support, and many boss reds around the globe who know the score and NEVER lost belief; I’d like to sincerely apologise to all the reactionary gobshites all over SM and the internet who proclaimed we wouldn’t get out of the group after the FIRST game in Naples. Deepest apologies for taking away a slew of your pre-prepared bile to destroy Jurgen and his boys/ LFC/ FSG/ the canteen girls at Kirkby et al.

Soz abar us for STILL being one of Europes premier clubs that just lives to P all over your nonsense. 😎

Absolutely **** being us isn’t it? Yet again through to the last 16 of the biggest stage of all. Something to proper look forward to in late February/ early March. With absolutely NO club of the other 15 wanting to pull us in Monday weeks draw.

And the best thing about this trip hasn’t been on the pitch. Which was boss enough. But actually being treated like civilised human beings. No RoboCops anywhere. No being kept in at the end. No being told where to go. Just our mates from Ajax and L’pool fans mixing and having a totally boss time together regardless of the result. The way it should be. Totally refreshing from most places we go in Europe. And then you get some bell Arsenal fans late last night trying to have a go on their way to Eindhoven ….. Typical F ******** Brits that just don’t understand the concept of a Euro away. Thankfully, Scousers are the very furthest thing from those ****** and we do. So, as if Amsterdam isn’t boss enough to party, it’s been a brilliant few days with the Ajax lads ….. Oh, by the way, whilst I’m on them, the amount of times I’ve heard (paraphrasing) ’F me we thought we were boss with 4 European Cups. But you F’s have 6! You lads are the boys. Top respect!’ ….. Don’t let ANYONE tell you we are a nothing club. The proper lads across Europe that know their stuff hold us in the highest regard and still revere us in equal measure. Just fills you with immense pride of where you come from and makes all the constant narking from the divvy’s all the more hilarious.

Perfect game on the pitch. Bit of a ropey first 20, but a really mature Euro away display the rest of the way. Soak it up then punish them. With a dominant second half. Loving Bajetic more and more. He’s looking more and more like a long term replacement for Fabinho. So F cool and composed with his head always up. And physical with it. Yet another of the young players in midfield we have no succession plan for as the tired, false narrative goes. 🤦‍♂️AndyRobbo showing why Tsimikas will never be anything other than a back-up. LEVELS below our imperious Scot. And Darwin just continues to excite the heck out of you with the prospects of the absolute beast he’s turning into by the passing game.

Brugge please football Gods in the draw for another boss Euro away to rival this one. Although honestly, I’ll take anyone over two legs in Europe on the pitch and a wild Anfield that sets us apart from most no other club left in the competition. We’ll be using those hotels late Istanbul we booked the summer. Telling yer. #7 is coming home!

Right, not flying back until 10 so steak and a nice red is calling. See yers the other side and our next victims Leeds!

Absolutely **** being us isn’t it? 😎

UTR! FTT!!!!!

Love the lack of acknowledgment Martinez is getting. Barring about 3 games he’s been pretty much flawless. And been one of the keys in our turn around under ETH and how we have been playing. And especially his plating out and line breaking passes. Long may it continue 🤩