The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Are you getting him confused with Arsene Wenger?

The irony of Frank liking your post is priceless. (;

The way he smugly and slyly jibes at media and referees all the time, yet moans when he's blasted in the media or by the F.A is something which really annoys me. I'd describe Kenny as the most unprofessional manager in the Premier League.

article-2083135-0F436D2100000578-256_468x286.jpg

The way he smugly and slyly jibes at media and referees all the time, yet moans when he's blasted in the media or by the F.A is something which really annoys me. I'd describe Kenny as the most unprofessional manager in the Premier League.

article-2083135-0F436D2100000578-256_468x286.jpg

Defending his player, who he thinks is innocent. What a ****...

Anyway I don't want another conversation on this, so I shan't respond.

Defending his player, who he thinks is innocent. What a ****...

Anyway I don't want another conversation on this, so I shan't respond.

Theres defending a player, at a stage when the enquiry is going on, thats fine. But to come out wearing cute little t-shirts blindly backing him is so unprofessional. You would never have seen Fergie come out wearing an Evra t-shirt. Thats the difference.

Theres defending a player, at a stage when the enquiry is going on, thats fine. But to come out wearing cute little t-shirts blindly backing him is so unprofessional. You would never have seen Fergie come out wearing an Evra t-shirt. Thats the difference.

and his silly little snide comment on how Suarez shouldn't have been banned. Just leave it in the past. Why re-open a whole can of worms. LFC's big name and reputation has really been dragged down the ******* since Kenneth came back in my opinion.

Dont think you would have seen any manager do that in the league. There is defending a player (which he is fully entitled to do, i'd expect most managers to do the same) and then there is just being crass...

Dont think you would have seen any manager do that in the league. There is defending a player (which he is fully entitled to do, i'd expect most managers to do the same) and then there is just being crass...

It's the whole 'Everyone's against us' mentality that Daglish brings to Liverpool. Utter madness.

It's the whole 'Everyone's against us' mentality that Daglish brings to Liverpool. Utter madness.

I just want to get this United - Liverpool out the way and done with as well.

You say Kenny's delusional by giving the assumption that everyone is against Liverpool, when in reality, you only need to look through the past few pages to see that he's actually more accurate then he thinks.

Haters Gonna Hate.

And I just can't seem to get enough...

haters-gonna-hate.gif

I was disgusted to read this and I think this is one of those cases where you need to take a step back from your club allegiances and say "this is not acceptable, this is wrong." For Dalglish to say this after the player in question was found guilty of racially abusing a fellow player is disgraceful.

Liverpool fans, this is the time to step away from the club line and condemn their actions. They're making you look like mugs so they don't have to lose face, they disrespect your amazing loyalty by spewing bullshit and expecting you to support it. If you really take pride in your colours then don't let help them ruin your image your reputation as one of England's great clubs.

What do you suggest? Sell Suarez? Bench Suarez?

That would lead Liverpool nowhere and would make the owners angry at Dalglish for wasting money. It's not like Caroll will step up and be his worth anytime soon.

Are you by chance a West Ham fan?

Kenny Dalglish defending Suarez whether hes innocent or not, is still a good thing. Solidarity is an important part of a football club. Had Suarez killed someone in a drunk car crash would be a different matter though..

Last edited:
You say Kenny's delusional by giving the assumption that everyone is against Liverpool, when in reality, you only need to look through the past few pages to see that he's actually more accurate then he thinks.

Haters Gonna Hate.

Indeed. People are quick to insult Liverpool, the manager, the players, etc. Then wonder why Dalglish is so defensive.

It doesn't really bother me though, they can do whatever they need to distract them from their own teams failings, eh?

The way he smugly and slyly jibes at media and referees all the time, yet moans when he's blasted in the media or by the F.A is something which really annoys me. I'd describe <Insert Any Manager's name in the Premiership> as the most unprofessional manager in the Premier League.

Lee, you won't find a picture of SAF wearing a Rio Ferdinand shirt when he got banned for missing a doping test, or an Evra shirt when the Suarez/Evra incident happened. You'll find that the likes of Pardew or Moyes (And I think I've also heard Steve Kean this season) have admitted to dubious decisions going their way and turning a game in their favour. I don't think I remember any manager in the premiership (other than Kenny) refusing to watch a replay of an incident that went their way. So no, not every manager is like him, some managers have some class.

Haters Gonna Hate.

Yeah, it's not like people have a point, they're just mindlessly attacking Liverpool, for no reason whatsoever!

What do you suggest? Sell Suarez? Bench Suarez?

That would lead Liverpool nowhere and would make the owners angry at Dalglish for wasting money. It's not like Caroll will step up and be his worth anytime soon.

Are you by chance a West Ham fan?

Kenny Dalglish defending Suarez whether hes innocent or not, is still a good thing. Solidarity is an important part of a football club. Had Suarez killed someone in a drunk car crash would be a different matter though..

He's a Chelsea fan, not that it has anything to with anything at all

Wow. So we should just accept that Suarez is guilty because the F.A said so? What evidence did they produce? They found him guilty because they saw Evra as more reliable, which in my opinion is laughable. There's no reason Kenny, Liverpool FC and the clubs fans should not defend him, had evidence been presented, maybe we would have stepped back and accepted we were wrong, but no. The F.A were out to get Suarez after the Blatter comments and what a perfect villain.

I could not give two ***** about the clubs reputation. Kenny does what he feels is in the best interest of the club and it's fans. He often doesn't give direct answers in interviews because the media have hardly treated us kindly over the years, there is a certain amount of hatred towards the media in Liverpool, and rightly so. Liverpool fans have never cared what other fans think of us, why should we start now?

Also would just like to say rest in peace Jessie Paisley, wife of one of the greatest manager's of all time.

Lee, you won't find a picture of SAF wearing a Rio Ferdinand shirt when he got banned for missing a doping test, or an Evra shirt when the Suarez/Evra incident happened. You'll find that the likes of Pardew or Moyes (And I think I've also heard Steve Kean this season) have admitted to dubious decisions going their way and turning a game in their favour. I don't think I remember any manager in the premiership (other than Kenny) refusing to watch a replay of an incident that went their way. So no, not every manager is like him, some managers have some class

So Kenny doesn't have class?

Here we go again, it's the Free Masons plotting to take Liverpool down, I tell you!

So Kenny doesn't have class?

Not since about february he hasnt. Certainly nothing like what ive come to expect of him.

Completely entitled to defend Suarez, no one disputes that. But the T shirts were crass, and trying to make out Evra had "history" of making racial claims, when that was patently not true, was crass

What Mike said. Ever since the last time he was in management, it's like he's had a personality transplant or something. Which is why I don't respect him as much as I used to. Respect what he did as a player and he's obviously a legend-but now-meh. No time for him tbh. I still laugh at the "FA will never divide us" rubbish that came out. Still-his opinion. Even though it is absolutely wrong. But not all of the blame is to be landed at his feet though-there were of course other people who didn't make things any better. It should've been dealt with behind closed doors simple as, then all this **** still wouldn't be happening. All it took was an apology-a proper apology, then at least that would have limited the damage done. But alas-sorry is the hardest word.

Just a shame that this sort of thing has taken over which is what I prefer to talk about which is football. Not other peoples screw ups.

Not since about february he hasnt. Certainly nothing like what ive come to expect of him.

Completely entitled to defend Suarez, no one disputes that. But the T shirts were crass, and trying to make out Evra had "history" of making racial claims, when that was patently not true, was crass

Sorry I just found it fairly amusing coming from a bitter.

The t-shirts were support for Suarez, they never had anything to do with whether Evra had a history of racial claims or not.

Back