The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Hopefully they start taking injury data into that super sophisticated mathematical modeling rocket engine scouting system that identified such hits as Naby 'Mr Glass" Keita and Thiago Neverplaycantara.

Hopefully they start taking injury data into that super sophisticated mathematical modeling rocket engine scouting system that identified such hits as Naby 'Mr Glass" Keita and Thiago Neverplaycantara.

Nothing wrong with Keita's health at Leipzig.

6 days I think he missed in total there IIRC.

Just looking at the table made me realise I missed my favourite, and proudest, statistic EVERY season yesterday …..

Even in what’s been a pretty grim transition season by our exceptionally high standards under Jurgen, for the SIXTY-FIRST consecutive season, since we came back up to the English top flight in 1962, we’ve finished in the top 8. 😍

Absolutely phenomenal, mind blowing consistency that no other football club comes remotely close to matching. 😎

For the record, over the past 60 seasons, L’pool have finished-

1st x 14.
2nd x 13.
3rd x 8.
4th x 7.
5th x 6.
6th x 4.
7th x 4.
8th x 4.

With this season’s finish to come.

What an absolute BEHEMOTH of a football club LFC is!

Get in! Newcastle have crumbled first today under the pressure to keep that at 3 points.

Now over to Utd …..

Excellent weekend.

1/ 3 points back on the two above us struggling to cope with the resurgent Reds breathing down their necks.

All we need now is for Brighton to make it perfect tomorrow.

Excellent weekend.

1/ 3 points back on the two above us struggling to cope with the resurgent Reds breathing down their necks.

All we need now is for Brighton to make it perfect tomorrow.

If we somehow end up with Liverpool and Brighton in 3rd/4th, that would be the perfect end to the season for me 😂

Looking forward to settling down to watch Brighton volley Everton all over this tea-time to make this the perfect weekend.

But first, if either Blackburn, Sunderland or West Brom can take Millwall out the playoffs, that would be greatly appreciated. Ta in advance.

Get in!

Millwall F it up and Sunderland are in!

Perfect last day.

Now, anyone but Luton the playoffs please. Preferably Sunderland. But plenty of tickets from any of them, Coventry or Middlesbrough. And ahort trips.

Now for Brighton to send the Ev a step closer to playing Millwall next season. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Looking forward to settling down to watch Brighton volley Everton all over this tea-time to make this the perfect weekend.

But first, if either Blackburn, Sunderland or West Brom can take Millwall out the playoffs, that would be greatly appreciated. Ta in advance.

Well, this has been an unexpected start...

I do not know what madness I just watched.

But can we start it again and stop messing around this time aye Brighton?

Fair F's to all the Blues down at Brighton this evening who exercised their right to protest and drowned out the NA.

Scouse Solidarność!

IMG_1414.png

Excellent to have Southampton's relegation confirmed. One less **** of a trip. Hopefully they don't come back up for a LONG time.

Now for Sunderland to take care of Luton and remove them from the equation too for next season.

Well done Leeds. 4 points.

Back