The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Honestly don’t know who this Hungarian is? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Or how we intend to sign him when all I’m reading from many across SM is we’re done in this window already and are getting left behind. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Must be on the never never. But I digress …..

I do know he’s a lot to live up to to top the last mighty Magyar we had, Istvan Kozma, and his LEGENDARY Chesterfield heroics!

A LOT to live up to! 😛😎

Honestly don’t know who this Hungarian is? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Or how we intend to sign him when all I’m reading from many across SM is we’re done in this window already and are getting left behind. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Must be on the never never. But I digress …..

I do know he’s a lot to live up to to top the last mighty Magyar we had, Istvan Kozma, and his LEGENDARY Chesterfield heroics!

A LOT to live up to! 😛😎
Hes a fantastic player from the RB games I’ve watched. Great technique. Best position is AM can play wide left. Very silky got an eye for a great pass.

Thank you fella’s. Appreciated.

Mac Allister, So Boss La, or whtever his name is 😛, and Thuram is a heck of window to go a long way toward rebuilding the engine room. The only area lacking. Round out with the CH and even the Twitter virgins might be happy.

Maybe.

Thank you fella’s. Appreciated.

Mac Allister, So Boss La, or whtever his name is 😛, and Thuram is a heck of window to go a long way toward rebuilding the engine room. The only area lacking. Round out with the CH and even the Twitter virgins might be happy.

Maybe.
Think thats thuram out the equation then if the Hungarian fella is signed imo.

..... if the Hungarian fella is signed imo.

I think one of the biggest beneficiaries of this, which will be music to your ears, will be on Jordan.

It should free up Mo to be even more devastating given that's another couple of markers off him when he cuts inside, with this lad very right footed from what I've been watching, to be sound going outside. And the subsequent knock-on for Harvey and Doak's development is a bonus without having to over rely on them so young.

But I think this is a major boost to the captain in so much as we are now no longer asking him to do what his legs won't allow in the right sided 8 role, which changed dramatically last year to a far more advanced and unfamiliar role for him. So this will take the pressure off that and allow him to slide into the Milner role of coming on and boxing off games. If this lad is as good as I've been reading, it elevates Henderson back to the top player he is at what he does when he's being used far less and is fresher coming on/ starting when he needs to. Experience like his money just can not buy. I'm liking what I'm reading about So Boss La's defensive ability as much as the other way. His stats in Germany going backwards were terrific. It's also intriguing that he was a DM early in his career and has spent time there at both Salzburg and RBL through games. Seems to have a real good understanding of that side of the game which is vital in our midfield set-up.

I also love that the burgeoning relationship we have with the Red Bull group who are superb developers of talent. Relationships like that are invaluable in allowing you to move so quick on something like this.

Although I personally don't think Carvalho has a future here unless he adjusts his attitude from what I've heard, removing a key player from RBL, in the role we are trying to develop Fabio in, can only be a major bonus for his year next season there.

I also wonder about the added bonus of the knock-on this will now have with the CH the cheats are after? £100 million for Gvardiol just shot up you'd think now RBL have their major sale boxed already.

Just so many things to like about a really pleasing transfer.

Not before time. 100% behind this as a survivor. We stand for the full game, every game on the Kop anyway so this just ensures we do it safely with the brilliant concept of rail seating,

Just got to wait another year until they get down to ours in 106.

Back