The Liverpool Thread

Liverpool FC

@LFC
·
Fabio Carvalho has completed a permanent transfer to Brentford.Everyone at the Reds would like to wish Fabio the very best of luck for the future
❤️

******. Fair F's to Zubimendi. Disappointed in his about turn from giving us his word to now this. But I totally respect the lure of his boyhood club. Basques are exceptionally loyal to that community. Always has been the case. Always will be. To them, somethings are FAR bigger than mere football success and career progression. Another reason why he'd have been the perfect character to fit in here with our very similar City ideals. As disappointing as it is, you have to respect that kind of loyalty. Proper rare in football today. It's Gerrard-esq with ourselves. Shearer-esq with his hometown club Newcastle.

Absolutely nothing more Hughes and the club could have done here. They went all in, in every way possible. He just played us to remain a Basque hero.

Ngl it's a good look but lets not go that far. Woodward would've been chasing him all summer rather than wasting a week.
Yeah nothing will top those clowns lol. Doesn’t look good though. Sometimes crossed somewhere. And even more worrying there’s no sign of a back up. And a No6 coming in at all this summer

Yeah nothing will top those clowns lol. Doesn’t look good though. Sometimes crossed somewhere. And even more worrying there’s no sign of a back up. And a No6 coming in at all this summery
yeah I wont lie it's a knockback as the only 6 who we have in the squad whos would suit slot's ideas is Macca and he is much better further forward. It is what it is. Bajectic like a new signing ™

Something right of the Woodward/Arnold book of how to do transfers

Jesus. Transfer lessons from Utd of all clubs. What a time to be alive .....

Behave lad will yer. You're sounding like the gobshites on twitter right now whp lorded Edwards return. To now be calling him and everyone else down to a player having an about-turn.

The club did everything sound here. Worked on this in the background, with nothing getting out until they had assurances from everyone and they briefed the reliable journos. The way Edwards has always worked. Money was no issue, safe in the knowledge they had the buyout clause to fall back on if La Real wouldn't come to an agreement on a spread package. But you can't legislate for a player having a change of heart.

L'pool did everything perfectly. **** happens.

yeah I wont lie it's a knockback as the only 6 who we have in the squad whos would suit slot's ideas is Macca and he is much better further forward. It is what it is. Bajectic like a new signing ™

Bar when he changed tactics to nullify Utds man-to-man press and push Jones further up to play through them, we haven't used a single 6 any game mate. It's all been from a double pivot. Even without a natural one, there's some very good combo's been developing the role all pre-season. Gravenberch looks a perfect foil for Mac Allister for one.

Bar when he changed tactics to nullify Utds man-to-man press and push Jones further up to play through them, we haven't used a single 6 any game mate. It's all been from a double pivot. Even without a natural one, there's some very good combo's been developing the role all pre-season. Gravenberch looks a perfect foil for Mac Allister for one.
We'll see mate but I wont lie its a disappointment its the second successive summer where the main target have been a waste of time. However like Quansah last season im betting on Bajectic to prove himself and make the role his own.

We'll see mate but I wont lie its a disappointment its the second successive summer where the main target have been a waste of time. However like Quansah last season im betting on Bajectic to prove himself and make the role his own.

I wouldn't put much stock in the line they are through with a 6 transfer either.

If they've briefed that, then you know they most certainly aren't.

Now he looks quality in the making!

Rejected by Bellingham.
Rejected by Enzo.
Rejected by Mount.
Rejected by Caicedo.
Rejected by Lavia.
Rejected by Amrabat.
Rejected by Alonso.
Rejected by Zubimendi
Rejected by Tchoumini

When you’re big, you’re big…

Have we all woken up back in ‘99 where Utd are major players of competitive significance again? 🤷🏼‍♂️

That mus have been one heck of a sleep.