The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
The subject needs to change, but this is the most retarded argument to justify Suarez yet.
**** it Joel! I had to really fight and resist the urge to reply to that post but you just had to ruin it. good one :P

Ye Marshall all season Liverpool have looked good on paper but unfortunately they haven't delivered most of time time. They're the team I want to get 4th the most but I personally don't see it happening. We'll see in May I guess :)

Except that your form against the 'poorer' sides has been pretty dire this season. Your failure to break them down will cost you your chance of 4th spot, much like it did last year with Spurs.

It's not a failure to break them down. It's simply been a failure to put the ball in the net.

Well two of you have already said it, we do break down teams, infact I haven't even seen one single team or game where we have been dominated in terms of possession yet. We are missing one element to get that Champs league place or higher, and all it is is a ****** striker who sits in the box and puts the ball in the back of the net. No fancy stop overs, tricks or anything, just someone who can find the bottom corners and put it past the keeper with a bit of accuracy.

I'm surprised that initially Suarez with given a bit of support by pundits, one being Redknapp, although that could have just been the Red in him.

SAF comments were pretty stupid, and people would get banned from this forum for saying that on here P: ..But I don't really care, I don't take post-match interviews seriously, especially between Liverpool and United.

Still, I'm curious about the handshake.. I read about it on a Liverpool fanzine. I wonder who it was that decided to change the protocol, because it wasn't the FA.

It was Dowd, he changed it at the last minute because he didnt want Suarez to be a standing focus point, given everything that happened beforehand. Of course, he wasnt then expecting Suarez to do what he did with the handshake

Last edited:
Arsenal, City, United, all out of the cup. Chelsea possibly going out. A possible double cup win on the cards. ^^

There's no way I could possibly care!

True. There's a reason why I'm hopeful for the Derby. Moyes is far superior. I look forward to winning it-or drawing. If we lose-fair enough-I'll hold my hands up and say the better team won-done if before and that won't change. I just want a clean game with no bell ends ******** it up. At least Moyes will be more respectful in post-match interview

Hope not. imagine the stick we'd get when we lift the trophy..........

Everton would bottle it and you know it. ;)

Although, a FA Cup derby final is one of very few things that might actually keep this competition alive.

Everton would bottle it and you know it. ;)

Although, a FA Cup derby final is one of very few things that might actually keep this competition alive.

It would be absolutely cracking.

Get it back off ITV for a start

Looking forward to seeing the lineup Ferguson will announce for today's match.

Hm, funny how everyone wants to draw a line under the whole racism row thing yet most of the pre-match coverage is about Suarez and the racism row. Sigh.. Looks like I'll be watching LFCTV instead.

Hm, funny how everyone wants to draw a line under the whole racism row thing yet most of the pre-match coverage is about Suarez and the racism row. Sigh.. Looks like I'll be watching LFCTV instead.

Aye pretty pathetic isnt it.

Yes Mike it was pretty pathetic.. Not surprised though, it is ESPN after all.

Liverpool or Brighton v Stoke

Not a bad draw. Merseyside derby final is still on.

3 own goals for Brighton & Hove Albion... They should get a new name.. maybe Brighton FC or something. All the good clubs have a good name.

yQGF2t

Good job this wasn't Suarez.

Poor from Adam.

Back