The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
False. Kompany has been head and shoulders above him.

Couldn't help it.
iy3794.jpg

False. Kompany has been head and shoulders above him.

According to a Man City website........they're saying Lescott is the best so far this season oO)

Words simply cannot describe the stupidity of that statement.............

According to a Man City website........they're saying Lescott is the best so far this season oO)

Words simply cannot describe the stupidity of that statement.............

No, just no.

But yeah I forgot about Kompany. Other than him, I'd say Skrtel. The sheer improvement of him this season is staggering, and alongside Agger, we have such a steady central defence.

But yeah I forgot about Kompany. Other than him, I'd say Skrtel. The sheer improvement of him this season is staggering, and alongside Agger, we have such a steady central defence.

He has vastly improved, last year i really wasnt convinced he was the answer, but him and Agger are excellent together, though Agger is a fragile player, picks up too many injuries, and in the long term that would be a concern for me.

He has vastly improved, last year i really wasnt convinced he was the answer, but him and Agger are excellent together, though Agger is a fragile player, picks up too many injuries, and in the long term that would be a concern for me.

Agger's fitness seems to have improved this season, perhaps because we're being more cautious about him. Like resting him against Brighton, taking him off when he got a knock today etc.

Still so pleased about the win, the likes of Skrtel, Agger, Kuyt, really deserved it for their service to the club.
Thought Downing was pretty brilliant today, that's two matches in a row! Long may it continue onto Arsenal next week.

Agger's fitness seems to have improved this season, perhaps because we're being more cautious about him. Like resting him against Brighton, taking him off when he got a knock today etc.

Still so pleased about the win, the likes of Skrtel, Agger, Kuyt, really deserved it for their service to the club.
Thought Downing was pretty brilliant today, that's two matches in a row! Long may it continue onto Arsenal next week.

Liverpool will have to up the performance for Arsenal, if both teams play like they did today, Arsenal will shred you like a paper bag.

Liverpool will have to up the performance for Arsenal, if both teams play like they did today, Arsenal will shred you like a paper bag.

Yeah, good thing Arsenal are wildly inconsistent, no clue if that side will turn up. Hope Adam doesn't start, he doesn't seem the same player when Gerrard starts. I'd rather Henderson start in the centre than Adam, he's useless out wide.

Mmm, indeed. Downing was playing like he did for us. When he plays like that, he shows that you don't need to be blisteringly quick or have a bag of tricks, just position yourself well, make the right runs, work hard, and turn the full-back inside out with good simple dribbling before putting in an excellent cross.

Excellent game for neutrals,nail-biting for LFC fans...52 shots and only 2 goals is our story of the season but so glad we nicked it in the end,really happy with Kuyt as he scored vital goal and vital PK after 2 takers missed,only thing is Suarez and his rubbish performance...he was just awful and I'm surprised nobody brought that up,tbh Kuyt and Bellamy should play in first team until he sorts this Evra saga out because he is just not same player as before that an he could have cost us game with all those misplaced passes and misses.

Kaboul Koscielny Kompany... then Skrtel, imo.

If consistency is a factor, the only one who rivals Skrtel is Kompany, the other two have had fine games but not as consistently as Skrtel.

If consistency is a factor, the only one who rivals Skrtel is Kompany, the other two have had fine games but not as consistently as Skrtel.

Actually, looking at the stats, they've all excelled at something throughout this season. It's more like the other way round - they've had bad games, but then again all 4 have.

Actually, looking at the stats, they've all excelled at something throughout this season. It's more like the other way round - they've had bad games, but then again all 4 have.

Literally struggling to think of a single bad game Skrtel has had.

After the game, I had about 20 United fans tweet me saying "Wow, you beat a Championship side, don't be proud" etc etc. I forgot Crystal Palace were in the EPL, and not the Championship.

But in all honestly, we deserved the win. And Skrtel is amazing.

Back