The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Que Sera, Sera!

The double is definitely on. Imagine a merseyside final?

yQGF2t

Good job this wasn't Suarez.

Aye, he would have been done for racism.

So whats the standard Liverpool formation as of now?

Do they ever play Sebastian Coates or Maxi Rodriguez and is Alberto Aquilani coming back next season?

So whats the standard Liverpool formation as of now?

Do they ever play Sebastian Coates or Maxi Rodriguez and is Alberto Aquilani coming back next season?

Um, 433 or 451

&: No. Sometimes, Maxi should play more. I doubt it.

So no one is going to comment on the fact that the Liverpool game starts in a few hours and that they haven't been to Wembley in 16 years and are close to winning a trophy for the first time in ~6 years.

So no one is going to comment on the fact that the Liverpool game starts in a few hours and that they haven't been to Wembley in 16 years and are close to winning a trophy for the first time in ~6 years.

Why would we talk about that? It has nothing to do with Suarez or Evra.

The Liverpool thread isn't only about Suarez and Evra.

He was making a joke, but I guess it was lost on you.

Team for me; Reina;Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Gerrard, Spearing, Bellamy, Kuyt; Carroll, Suarez.

He was making a joke, but I guess it was lost on you.

Team for me; Reina;Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Gerrard, Spearing, Bellamy, Kuyt; Carroll, Suarez.

I agree. Although I wouldn't be suprised to see Downing in there somewhere.

Predicting a very tight affair, Cardiff to park the bus, Suarez to earn a penalty in the second half, 1-0 Gerrard from the spot, over 60% possession and a lot of missed opportunities just to keep us edgey.

Buzzing today can't wait for the match :) been waiting a while for this now we are finally back there lets enjoy the match and take that trophy back to Anfield :) should be a great game I don't expect an easy game Cardiff won't lie down lightly though! YNWA

Predicting a very tight affair, Cardiff to park the bus, Suarez to earn a penalty in the second half, 1-0 Gerrard from the spot, over 60% possession and a lot of missed opportunities just to keep us edgey.

Cardiff are an open team and like to play good football. I can see them atleast trying to play their style. And we all no what happened when a lesser team came and went toe-to-toe with us.

>Swansea

Cardiff are an open team and like to play good football. I can see them atleast trying to play their style. And we all no what happened when a lesser team came and went toe-to-toe with us.

>Swansea

Well mate you were right and you did to try and play nice and open football, you (I was going to say very nearly put us to shame but scratch that) put us to shame, credit to football and made us work a lot harder than thought. Effectively we won it on a lottery, as Kenny said, it is the name on the trophy that matters, and we effectively missed less penalties than the other team.

---------------

Point for discussion, I think the commentators were very much too taken up with sticking up for the underdog to notice this... Take the sentimental hats off for a second... Was the second Cardiff goal not a foul with the push on Kuyt? The Camera crew showed it enough times to get a good look at it, was surprised there was no mention.

Liverpool overall deserved the win but their shooting needs some serious work. No I wouldn't say the second Cardiff goal was a foul

Back