The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Does location affect a players decision to move much? Wouldn't someone prefer to live in London rather than Manchester or Liverpool?

Liverpool should buy Eden Hazard at all costs. Good investment for the future and when the time comes to sell him to a big club (Real Madrid), big money will appear.

Hazard is not some undiscovered talent you can pick up on the cheap and sell him for a big transfer fee. He will be moving for big money this summer as it is. 30m-40m probably considering the amount of clubs that are reportedly interested in him

Hazard is not some undiscovered talent you can pick up on the cheap and sell him for a big transfer fee. He will be moving for big money this summer as it is. 30m-40m probably considering the amount of clubs that are reportedly interested in him

He'll be moving for 33m, it's a release clause in his contract.

I doubt there is a release clause in his contract to be honest or I can think 0f 1-2 clubs that would have activated it already

Plenty of speculation on it, even turned up in a BBC article about him today if you go to the football section you'll see what I mean. IMO, if that is the case, Lille will short change themselves 7 million, particularly with the competition there will be for him in the summer.

Plenty of speculation on it, even turned up in a BBC article about him today if you go to the football section you'll see what I mean. IMO, if that is the case, Lille will short change themselves 7 million, particularly with the competition there will be for him in the summer.

I agree with you and that is why I doubt the release clause is present.

So the plan is to buy Eden Hazard, Javi Martinez, and Seydou Keita in the summer. Hazard and Martinez yes, but I'd rather Liverpool try to get Yann M'Vila than Keita.

Coincidentally I have Hazard, Martinez, and M'Vila in my Liverpool save. I also have Hulk and Marek Hamsik but I doubt Liverpool would buy any of those two.

HAHA! Your having a laugh you won't sign any of them, definitely Hazard wants to play in the Europa League....

HAHA! Your having a laugh you won't sign any of them, definitely Hazard wants to play in the Europa League....

He is still young. Wouldn't a player like to make a club improve rather than just be another cog in a team? Perhaps Liverpool will be going to the Champions League every year after next season if he joins.

He is still young. Wouldn't a player like to make a club improve rather than just be another cog in a team? Perhaps Liverpool will be going to the Champions League every year after next season if he joins.

That depends entirely on the player.

Plus its not a question about whether he would come so much as it is about money. Hazard will be going for a >30m transfer fee and due to that the number of prospective suitors for him really narrows down to maybe 3-4 clubs. Even more so if he is bent on playing in the Premiere League as he so claims.

The Liverpool board already backed KD with money last summer and allowed him to bring in the players he wanted. I doubt they are going to sanction such a huge fee for Hazard this summer particularly as you have more pressing problems to resolve such as getting in a proven striker which wont be cheap at all.

Clubs like Manchester City can also offer him huge wages as well Champions League Football right away.

That said, at the end of the day no one can read Hazard's mind. He may want to go to Liverpool and bring success to the club again or he may want to go to Manchester City. We will know in the summer

That depends entirely on the player.

Plus its not a question about whether he would come so much as it is about money. Hazard will be going for a >30m transfer fee and due to that the number of prospective suitors for him really narrows down to maybe 3-4 clubs. Even more so if he is bent on playing in the Premiere League as he so claims.

The Liverpool board already backed KD with money last summer and allowed him to bring in the players he wanted. I doubt they are going to sanction such a huge fee for Hazard this summer particularly as you have more pressing problems to resolve such as getting in a proven striker which wont be cheap at all.

Clubs like Manchester City can also offer him huge wages as well Champions League Football right away.

That said, at the end of the day no one can read Hazard's mind. He may want to go to Liverpool and bring success to the club again or he may want to go to Manchester City. We will know in the summer

One of the main reasons he is considering not to go to Manchester City is because he wants to be able to play every week, something that may not be possible for him at that club.

Back