The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Thats utter bollocks. Torres was better only few games and with Agger > anyone I meant Newcastle CBs. It was obvious with the topic on hand.

Vidic is on different level to Agger, dont even bother about it.

My bad, I thought when you said anyone you meant anyone, because Coloccini is Newcastle's best Centre Back anyway.

None of these targets matter unless the club can show they are on an upwards curve. Right now that isn't the case.

None of these targets matter unless the club can show they are on an upwards curve. Right now that isn't the case.

I blame Comolli, the guy is one of the biggest jokes in football. The manager should be in charge of transfers in and out of the club, but that man is just a distraction.

If Liverpool doesn't recover its status next season would it be official that liverpool is a mid-table club?

If Liverpool doesn't recover its status next season would it be official that liverpool is a mid-table club?

No, they will be a top half club. Which they should be considered right now. Sometimes they will finish around 5th-6th other times they could be 8th or 9th depending on luck and form.

I blame Comolli, the guy is one of the biggest jokes in football. The manager should be in charge of transfers in and out of the club, but that man is just a distraction.

Structure isn't really a problem. Big difference is between eg Dennis Wise and Uli Hoeness. Or even a Peter Robinson/David Dein/David Gill/Peter Kenyon and A.N.Other CEO.

Yes enough of the Liverpool v United, United are by far the better.. there is no debate!!

Personal opinion on individual palyers but we'll leave it..

@Vlad - Yes soldado would be a very good signing, but im not sure if he would come

Why would Soldado want to come to Liverpool, when he could go to other bigger clubs oO)

Why would Soldado want to come to Liverpool, when he could go to other bigger clubs oO)

Isant that what i said? we do have a chance, he is no superstar but if a big club came in yes he woulda more than likely join them

skrtel way better than coloccini.coloccini no where near skrtel standard your havin a laugh

Coloccini has improved alot, but Skrtel has also been brilliant this season, the one actual consistent performer

pique 10x better than vidic end of

Not even the same type of defender, Pique is more a ball playing defender, Puyol is the closest comparison to Vidic at Barcelona.

On topic with Liverpool I think they should just try and get Huntelaar, as I have said all along. I really think him and Suarez could form a good partnership, but with Comolli you never know who he has in mind.. you could very well end up with Bent.

On topic with Liverpool I think they should just try and get Huntelaar, as I have said all along. I really think him and Suarez could form a good partnership, but with Comolli you never know who he has in mind.. you could very well end up with Bent.

Schalke are looking like playing in CL next season so doubt he will move to a club with no CL football. Also in Schalke his playing well and after his failed transfers in past I think he will be staying there. But if Liverpool would manage to get him he could be player to get CL football back in Liverpool. Just the type Liverpool need.

I think they should just try and get Huntelaar, as I have said all along. I really think him and Suarez could form a good partnership, but with Comolli you never know who he has in mind.. you could very well end up with Bent.

Totally agree that Huntelaar should be a top target for us. He has proved that he can score anywhere he goes and has a clinical nature. Which is what we need more than anything. But I wouldnt be suprised if we end up with another duffer at the end of the season instead

Huntelaar would be a brilliant signing! although bent would be good aswell, just the price tag of £20 million is way overpriced, 15 mil at the most and that wont happen

Huntelaar would be a brilliant signing! although bent would be good aswell, just the price tag of £20 million is way overpriced, 15 mil at the most and that wont happen

He wouldnt move though, playing EL footy, likely to be playing CL again, and what's more he is back to his best playing for them.

Last edited:
He wouldnt move though, playing CL footy, likely to be playing CL again, and what's more he is back to his best playing for them.

But stranger things have happened in football. You can never rule out a player moving clubs.

Back