The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Agreed on both, Doni looked decent and jones is capable Aswell.. But yes it was a red card, but I wouldn't blame Doni, Flanagan has had a shocker and it will probably cost us

I personally would have said it was a yellow, but I can see why a red was given, it was a goal scoring opportunity. It wasn't his fault at all.

I haven't seen the game because I was at the gym just a few highlights, what has Flanagan been doing? He's usually pretty solid.

Thats true actually. Better than Doni? Read that Doni had a terrible pre-season

Hm, Doni is a top quality keeper but I have faith in Jones, definitely a worthy back-up, he's had a terrible few months though regarding his personal life so I just hope he's up for it.

I personally would have said it was a yellow, but I can see why a red was given, it was a goal scoring opportunity. It wasn't his fault at all.

I haven't seen the game because I was at the gym just a few highlights, what has Flanagan been doing? He's usually pretty solid.

Hm, Doni is a top quality keeper but I have faith in Jones, definitely a worthy back-up, he's had a terrible few months though regarding his personal life so I just hope he's up for it.

Yeah remember that. Was truly horrible what happened. Was very happy to read he became a dad again though which was fantastic news. Hope the lad comes good.

Should have been sent off with with two rash challenges, ref was lenient and played the backpass that got us on this mess, usually a decent player tho

Ill just add Aswell Skrtel all season has been brilliant!!

Feel sorry for Brad Jones, rarely gets a game, does not look comfortable out there at all.

Looks like nerves got the better of Jones. :/ - Only warranted a yellow, though.

Should have been sent off with with two rash challenges, ref was lenient and played the backpass that got us on this mess, usually a decent player tho

Ill just add Aswell Skrtel all season has been brilliant!!

Ah, okay.

Yep, when we have a fully fit back-five we are a much, much better side. Player of the season for me is Skrtel or maybe Bellamy.

Was a yellow, away from goal and Coates would have got there

Skrtel player of the season because he has been ever present. Bellamy is rotation because of injury, plus he gone of the boil recently

Well, good luck to Kean trying to pick up the players after that one. They'll be absolutely gutted they lost that one.

Lovely last minute header by Carroll! Had a poor game overall though, I really hope he steps up his performance very soon, otherwise he'll be offloaded faster than he can say "Liverpool".

Lovely last minute header by Carroll! Had a poor game overall though, I really hope he steps up his performance very soon, otherwise he'll be offloaded faster than he can say "Liverpool".

I think I'd be more nervous if Rodriguez was playing on Saturday than Carroll after Maxi's 2 goals. Don't know why he doesn't get more gametime

I think I'd be more nervous if Rodriguez was playing on Saturday than Carroll after Maxi's 2 goals. Don't know why he doesn't get more gametime

Maxi is a goal machine. It absolutely baffles me why Kenny doesn't play him. He proves his worth to the team everytime he plays, yet barely ever gets to play. Maxi is a better striker than any of the striker we have. And he's not even a natural striker.

Back