The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
So, ahead of tonights game, who would you rather get? Personally I'd go for Chelsea. We have a very good record against them in recent times, quite the opposite to whenever we play the spuds.

I think that a match between Liverpool v Chelsea would put the FA cup back on the map, much better than last years Stoke v Man City.. Yawn. Anything can happen in the cup though and I wouldn't like to predict the winner. I'd take either [obviously], preferably Chelsea as I think it would be a better game than against Tottenham.

Chelsea fans disrupted the minute's silence at Wembley. Singing 'Murderers', then Spurs fans booed them. Fair play to Spurs fans, those plastic Chelsea ***** can get to ****.

Is it too much to ask for a minute's silence, you'd think football fans would have unity over other football fans who died.

That's the type of club you're at now Torres! Hope your proud of your decision and your new 'fans'

Can't even sell out for a Wembley cup semi final, too.

Chelsea fans disrupted the minute's silence at Wembley. Singing 'Murderers', then Spurs fans booed them. Fair play to Spurs fans, those plastic Chelsea ***** can get to ****.

Is it too much to ask for a minute's silence, you'd think football fans would have unity over other football fans who died.

According to twitter they jeered as Chelsea players were denied extra day rest for UCL semi finals. Horrible *****.

Plastic club with plastic fans, can't say I'm surprised by the *****.

Fair play to the Spurs fans booing the Chelsea fans.

Hope we smash Chelsea now, bunch of mindless idiots. Wasn't all of them though. Can't wait till they come to Anfield..

The group of Chelsea fans who did this are a disgrace. They are not football fans they are low life dogs. thankfully not all of us Chelsea fans are like this and the rest of us are actually respectful.

Last edited:
That's the type of club you're at now Torres! Hope your proud of your decision and your new 'fans'

A lot of fans were not happy with the FA's decision to refuse to move this game or even the kick off time so decided not to buy tickets. Chelsea also got handed another bunch of tickets mid last week so try and sell out so friends of mine bought club wembley tickets because they had sold out only to find us being handed more tickets later on.

Plastic club with plastic fans, can't say I'm surprised by the *****.

Fair play to the Spurs fans booing the Chelsea fans.

Bollocks to all this plastic ****, a lot of us fans were here long before Roman bought us and stick by this club through thick and thin.

How is it decided which game is played on which day anyway? Is it to do with the draw I guess?

Can't believe fans hate on Torres. He took you're club to glory at times, was quality and you all hate on him and yet still none of you know the real reason he left? You're own owners broke their promise to him. Disgraceful if you ask me. He had every right to leave Liverpool and the fans yet still hate on him? Nice one stuipd scousers. 'Thats the type of club you're at Torres' made be laugh too.
If Chelsea beat Liverpool, Torres winner I'll laugh so hard at the Liverpool supporters.

How is it decided which game is played on which day anyway? Is it to do with the draw I guess?

I would assume so mate, personally to me i believe Kenny had no grounds to say "we won't play if they change it to the Sunday". If i was a Pool fan playing on a day like that would make me more pumped up and should give the players more insentive to reach that final but hay thats just my thoughts.

Can't believe fans hate on Torres. He took you're club to glory at times, was quality and you all hate on him and yet still none of you know the real reason he left? You're own owners broke their promise to him. Disgraceful if you ask me. He had every right to leave Liverpool and the fans yet still hate on him? Nice one stuipd scousers. 'Thats the type of club you're at Torres' made be laugh too.
If Chelsea beat Liverpool, Torres winner I'll laugh so hard at the Liverpool supporters.

At the time of leaving and even now Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool, like you say he was made promises which wasn't kept. It doesn't bother me how Liverpool fans decide to treat him each to their own but if he left with a Liverpool tattoo covering his face stating his love but moved on for career reasons they still would slate him.

I would assume so mate, personally to me i believe Kenny had no grounds to say "we won't play if they change it to the Sunday". If i was a Pool fan playing on a day like that would make me more pumped up and should give the players more insentive to reach that final but hay thats just my thoughts.

The FA is a ****** joke. They will happily listen to Liverpool but never will help out Chelsea, the only club left in Europe. The Spanish Federation happily moved Barcelona's game v Madrid. Our FA is a load of rubbish.

At the time of leaving and even now Chelsea are a better team than Liverpool, like you say he was made promises which wasn't kept. It doesn't bother me how Liverpool fans decide to treat him each to their own but if he left with a Liverpool tattoo covering his face stating his love but moved on for career reasons they still would slate him.

When he played for them he played with pride, the fans don't understand this and chuck it back in his face. The Liverpool support is ridiculous and the all slate the Chelsea fans, mmm..

Last edited:
The FA is a ****** joke. They will happily listen to Liverpool but never will help out Chelsea, the only club left in Europe. The Spanish Federation happily moved Barcelona's game v Madrid. Our FA is a load of rubbish.

Any other FA in world football would have moved the game for their club. They would never have moved the game in the first place as soon as Kenny said "we wont play on Sunday".

When he played for them he played with pride, the fans don't understand this and chuck it back in his face. The Liverpool support is ridiculous and the all slate the Chelsea fans, mmm..

HE IS A BLUE HE WAS A RED, TORRES TORRES
HE LEFT THE KOP END FOR THE SHED, TORRES TORRES
HE USED TO GO OUT ON THE ROB
NOW HE'S GOT A PROPER JOB
FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9

I'd go easy on the chants etc as you'll get a ban lol. Agree that he played with passion and pride with Liverpool every game and they should remember that instead in my opinion. When Gus Poyet left to go to Spurs i was annoyed but never hated him or slated him, just remembered the great things he done for us.

For me, it is the best £50 Million Liverpool have ever received. Some people do still see he betrayed us, having said a few weeks earlier he was committed to the club etc. It all depends on the situation I guess.

One player I still hate is Macherano. The fact that he refused to play because he wanted to move ****** me off so much. Especially when we are helping fund his wages, to turn around and refuse to play is a **** take

Back