• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
[video=youtube;Ml-YYnU-AnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml-YYnU-AnU[/video]

This one is better than crouch one.Surely goal of the season

[video=youtube;Ml-YYnU-AnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml-YYnU-AnU[/video]

Very very tidy finish indeed, not goal of the season for me but no doubt will be up their.

If torres would have scored this i am sure you would be jumping around lol

Probably. Still the one scored by Crouch was better imo, and I enjoyed that one even though it wasnt scored by Torres. lol

Suarez, what a wonderful player. :)

It's a lot less of a fluke than Crouch's but I'd still vote for Crouch's given the choice.

Suarez, what a wonderful player. :)

It's a lot less of a fluke than Crouch's but I'd still vote for Crouch's given the choice.

Neither was a fluke in my eyes, both meant to score when they hit the ball so its more ability and willingness to shoot.

Neither was a fluke in my eyes, both meant to score when they hit the ball so its more ability and willingness to shoot.

What I mean is, Crouch could try that 1000 times and probably not do it again whereas Suarez would be able to do that much more often. But, I did enjoy [from a neutral point of view] Crouch's more.

What I mean is, Crouch could try that 1000 times and probably not do it again whereas Suarez would be able to do that much more often. But, I did enjoy [from a neutral point of view] Crouch's more.

Oh yer i take that point, both were brilliant but technically Crouch's was better for me.

I know it, its a link to a video relevant to the topic in the thread. Not really bothered who its from.

Would you like me to put in in spoilers for you?

No what's done is done, just a bit of respect on the forum would be nice, I'm sure you're aware of the reputation The Sun has amongst Liverpool fans and well, you are on our page. Maybe it wasn't deliberate baiting but it can come across that way.

No what's done is done, just a bit of respect on the forum would be nice, I'm sure you're aware of the reputation The Sun has amongst Liverpool fans and well, you are on our page. Maybe it wasn't deliberate baiting but it can come across that way.

How can posting a clip of Peter Crouch be seen as baiting??? I as people know have my views on Hillsborough but won't express them again publicly because i just get branded disrespectful to the dead and that is not the case. CJ was not trying to cause any upset on anyone and the fact you think he was makes my opinion of you the smallest possible.

Oh CJ/CJACKO, everytime you make an appearance in this thread you seem to be doing something stupid. I'd tell the Liverpool fans to stop feeding your trolling attempts but I'm starting to get the feeling you're both just genuinely ignorant instead.

Back