The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
On Ramirez, looks the type of player we lack, flair.. Creativity and a bit of pace about him

Him and a striker id be happy with attacking options

Looks like Luuk De Jong or Oliver Giroud likely targets

Reports now that we have signed/ agreed a deal for Rasmus Elm... For 8 Million

Any thoughts!?

Be very happy with Elm. Have a feeling we may be scouting Holland a lot, after the Suarez bargain, could be an untouched area.

Kenny's been over to france a lot recently. Was there last summer too. And no, not, Hazard :p

Kenny's been over to france a lot recently. Was there last summer too. And no, not, Hazard :p

Hm, if only. ):

Please tell me it was Giroud?

I know we've been linked with Capoue but I would much rather sign Elm.

Also, do you know anything about Aquilani? I hope he's coming back, but I said that last year and he ended up returning to Italy. :(

Last edited:

My guess would be Sissoko from Toulouse, I heard somewhere that Kenny viewed him as the longterm replacement for Gerrard.

Also, we are rumoured to be eyeing luuk de jong. 23 in 29 this season, could be a great signing

My guess would be Sissoko from Toulouse, I heard somewhere that Kenny viewed him as the longterm replacement for Gerrard.

Also, we are rumoured to be eyeing luuk de jong. 23 in 29 this season, could be a great signing

Yeah, heard that he was at the recent Toulouse v Montpelier game. Which would make sense.

Just got confirmation that Dalglish & Clarke were at Toulouse - Montpellier to watch Belhanda more than anyone else. And were impressed

From Julien Laurens on Twitter. French football journalist.

Just got confirmation that Dalglish & Clarke were at Toulouse - Montpellier to watch Belhanda more than anyone else. And were impressed

nice, 11 goals and 6 assists this season.

Has anyone else been impressed with Shelvey recently, he seems to be our only CM (apart from Gerrard) who makes those late runs into the box and gets in good scoring positions, with abit more luck he could have had a brace against norwich.

nice, 11 goals and 6 assists this season.

Has anyone else been impressed with Shelvey recently, he seems to be our only CM (apart from Gerrard) who makes those late runs into the box and gets in good scoring positions, with abit more luck he could have had a brace against norwich.

I'd rather him play then Adam, that's for sure.

Still with Lucas back next season, we still need a CM

Henderson works hard but hasn't got that quality and Shelvey is young

Aquilani would be great Imo, thats if he wants to stay in england which i very much doubt

c46124abc5344ff0e20d0edb5533c12c.png
- Haha!

Sissoko already pledged he wants to go to AS Roma.

Giroud is the other name mentioned a lot.

Wow, if reports are correct then we could already have fee's agreed for three players! Will be made up if we sign Gaston Ramirez, haven't seen much of Elm and have never watched Martinez. I assume if Elm signs, Adam will go? Also would rather Belhanda than Giroud, like the look of Yanga Mbiwa too.

Kuyt and Maxi both look like they could be leaving come the end of the season.

Really hope Elm signs, quality player. Hope we get our business done quickly, like Arsenal and Chelsea seem to be doing. Saying that, we have no DoF

Also hope we do Business quickly..

Arsenal for once look to be buying, with Podolski Confirmed and Vertonghen Looking V.Likely... they look a good outfit next year if RVP stays!

Back