The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Andy Carroll, Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam - combined fee £80 million. 125 games. Total goals - 7.

Nikica Jelavic - £2.5 million up front with a further £2.5m on drip. 10 games, 8 goals.

Jelavic is amazing for Everton. Just transfer spot on.

Oh i get it, but Im having a conversation with someone, what would you suggest I do?

"I've got a link to a video that proves you wrong but I can't paste it, sorry, it's from the Sun. Google it instead"?

Just sayingthis would have been better... there was this video where Crouch had multiple staged attempts to repeat his volley and one of them finally went in.

Jesus he posted an article from the Sun out of normality and you think he was trolling? I'm sorry, CJ is a Spurs fan so i'd love to be against him but he has clearly done nothing wrong here.

Not the original link (I think that was just genuine ignorance) but the responses after being called up on it. Also I was mainly referring to the last time you and CJ had a good cringe worthy circlejerk in this thread.

Oh and seeing as you two missed the subtext in my last post I'll state it clearly. Pipe down.

Just sayingthis would have been better... there was this video where Crouch had multiple staged attempts to repeat his volley and one of them finally went in.

Not the original link (I think that was just genuine ignorance) but the responses after being called up on it. Also I was mainly referring to the last time you and CJ had a good cringe worthy circlejerk in this thread.

Oh and seeing as you two missed the subtext in my last post I'll state it clearly. Pipe down.

But why should he have to say that?? He meant no harm to anyone, are we really getting that soft? If that's the case then all articles should be banned from all pages. I will pipe down don't worry but I am genuinely disappointed with the way this has been seen and just echo's my thoughts on the whole situation.

But why should he have to say that?? He meant no harm to anyone, are we really getting that soft? If that's the case then all articles should be banned from all pages. I will pipe down don't worry but I am genuinely disappointed with the way this has been seen and just echo's my thoughts on the whole situation.

CJ - Posts a link to The Sun

mccollio09 - "You won't make many friends on here posting a sun link."

CJ -
242394d1335642601t-liverpool-thread-images-320110725-22047-1aakbc6.jpeg

----

CJACKO, if you can't see what's wrong with that response and feel that CJ is the victim here then I really pity you.

See what you started CJ! Stick to your own thread you troll.

Liverpool 2k12 <3

(suarez was good today)

See what you started CJ! Stick to your own thread you troll.

In all fairness to CJ it wasn't him who started it. Things were civilised until CJACKO got involved and blew everything out of proportion and acted outraged over the fact that a Liverpool fan calmly pointed out something posted in a Liverpool thread that other Liverpool fans might find distasteful. What a ***** that fan was.

Can't we just actually enjoy a good performance and a Liverpool win for once!? It seems some argument breaks out everytime!

Suarez was brilliant and we finally finished our chances for once!

Bout time we did!

If you're going to be a *****, and post a link to The S*n in a Liverpool thread, don't. People laugh and joke about it, but even if you are stupid enough to do so, you'll be able to understand why us Liverpool fans do hate them so much. Don't mention them in this thread, it's not really needed.

On a different topic, I found this rather interesting!

Liverpool's Competition Stats!
3fe1304d5671fc486ae79cbf8e660b05.png

If you're going to be a *****, and post a link to The S*n in a Liverpool thread, don't. People laugh and joke about it, but even if you are stupid enough to do so, you'll be able to understand why us Liverpool fans do hate them so much. Don't mention them in this thread, it's not really needed.

not sure what putting the U in * does?

You know who your talking about - we know who your talking about...

So many bells in here it's silly. Now let's move on.
Team for the final, hopefully;
Reina, Enrique, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Spearing, Henderson, Gerrard, Kuyt, Bellamy; Suarez.

Stop being such bellends. Everyone knows why Liverpool don't like the Sun. Making smart arsed jokes will just get you hefty infractions from me.

[video=youtube;ZWZJn0Ir49g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZJn0Ir49g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Gaston Ramirez's agent has said a premier league club has made a 20 million euro bid for him, it is rumoured to be us.

Thoughts?

not sure what putting the U in * does?

You know who your talking about - we know who your talking about...

You know what, I suggest you got read up on Hillsborough, and what The S*n wrote about it, then maybe you'll actually understand why we don't like them, why we don't buy/read it, or why most of of won't even write it.. You have no idea how disrespectful you are being to Liverpool fans here.

Gaston Ramirez's agent has said a premier league club has made a 20 million euro bid for him, it is rumoured to be us.

Thoughts?

Hope so, the guys quality and would fit in well with the Uruguayan lads

You know what, I suggest you got read up on Hillsborough, and what The S*n wrote about it, then maybe you'll actually understand why we don't like them, why we don't buy/read it, or why most of of won't even write it.. You have no idea how disrespectful you are being to Liverpool fans here.

Mike has already said he will infraction people who continue, just leave it.. You responding is exactly what he wants

Back