The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Kenny will do business early, last summer he got his players in quick ready for pre-season & I expect more of the same!

Sterling on the bench, hope he gets 20 minutes or so tonight.

Oh dear. That team is poor! No doubt resting for the final.. But still!!?

Gone from being pretty confident to no confidence at all

Not sure what's that poor about it. Only Aurellio stands out as a surprise.

I'm actually looking forward to the match more now I've seen the line-up.

Gone from being pretty confident to no confidence at all

Not that bad, actually quite like it myself. Unsure why Doni is between the sticks though. There's nothing to play for in the league, the big players were always going to be rested.

Doni, Kelly, Aurelio, Skrtel, Coates, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing, Maxi, Kuyt, Carroll

Poor? As Lee said "Only Aurellio stands out as a surprise."

Would you rather we play the likes of Suarez and Gerrard, them getting injured and we not have them for Saturday?

I really don't understand why they don't bother putting every match on TV. :(

I really don't understand why they don't bother putting every match on TV. :(

There's a few decent streams so don't worry. One day the PL will wake up and allow every match to be televised.

Spearing - Shelvey - Henderson is a championship / lower table prem midfield

Maxi - Carroll - Kuyt is a mid table attacking line up

Aurelio - Skrtel - Coates - Kelly is reserves bar skrtel.

And as im typing we're behind.

0-1 Skrtel OG

Last edited:
There's a few decent streams so don't worry. One day the PL will wake up and allow every match to be televised.

We shouldn't have to resort to streams, though, especially as there are camera crews at every PL & FL game!

Probably not worth watching any way, judging by the line-up.

We shouldn't have to resort to streams, though, especially as there are camera crews at every PL & FL game!

even if they charged more, at least make it an option!

and yes game is poor, line up is poor... focusing on the final on saturday

Games should be Paper View but some may argue that attendances may suffer because of it.

even if they charged more, at least make it an option!

and yes game is poor, line up is poor... focusing on the final on saturday

Indeed, we already have to pay like £20 per month for SS which gives us, what? 3 or 4 games per week? Then another £10 ESPN for 1 more game per week. It's a joke

Games should be Paper View but some may argue that attendances may suffer because of it.

That's the sort of mentality the FA had in the 60's when people first had TV's.. Premier League clubs can easily keep attendances at 90%+ and still have all their games on TV.

Tbh I'm thankful for streams at times. If I payed money to watch the current dross that is Everton v Stoke I'd be a bit upset. Absolutely awful match.

There should be more football channels so that more games can be shown and some second divison games as well. This would in turn increase profits for several football clubs in Europe.

It's a discussion for another thread but basically if the PL did what MLB.tv does then it would be awesome and they wouldn't even have to worry about affecting attendances.

Great, close my stream then you bastards.

Who even owns the rights to these games?

It's a discussion for another thread but basically if the PL did what MLB.tv does then it would be awesome and they wouldn't even have to worry about affecting attendances.

Agreed, that would be awesome.. Shame it will never happen.

Back