• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Hart
Johnson Terry Cahill Cole
Lennon Parker Gerrard Young
(Front 2/1/3 could be anyones guess) I would like to see Holt/Rooney

Personally think Carroll has to go, he will offer something that no-one else can give you.. coming into a bit of form recently aswell

wouldnt be a starter, but a different option

We cannot start Rooney as lone striker, he drifts and comes deep too much, meaning there will be no natural striker there

zWUbM.jpg

Brilliant. You gotta love the Daily [del]Mail[/del] Star sometimes.

I'm really hoping the photo isn't real.

Last edited:
Sturridge 7?
Malouda 7?
Ferreira 8?!

John Terry 8
Agger 7?!?!?!

o.O

Thats got to be a wind up!

PS, Saw a picture of the new kit, looks very nice.. would post picture BUT ive lost where i saw it haha!

EDIT: Found it..

View attachment 245245

Last edited:
How sure are you thats the real deal???

It's not. Badge is definitely wrong. There's a pic of three shirts doing the rounds (third kit is purple, second black) which is meant to be fairly close to what we'll have.

Last edited:
Only kit that is going round to actually look realistic, all the other are animated

not 100% sure obviously, we'll find out tonight

hpf-kit-tease_4fa94b9538967204056522.jpg

That's a shot of the badge on the away kit. (Legit - from the club site).

Kits will be released a month apart. July for second, August for the third. The third kit from those who've seen it is revolting. Still, at least it's not plaid... ;)

This is the one Rawk's ITKs said was close:

Untitled-2-2.png

Not long now. Really like the idea of going all the way back to the liverbird and putting the flames on the collar.

This is the one Rawk's ITKs said was close:

Untitled-2-2.png

Not long now. Really like the idea of going all the way back to the liverbird and putting the flames on the collar.

AlexanderKruseBerg from here posted them.
Liking the home and Away but hate the look of that 3rd :(

Wtf is up with the 3rd :S If it was all white, that would be amazing, but purple....BLEGH

Kin ell, the alternative one's like a throwback to the 90's. Quite like the home one, apart from the collar.

Kin ell, the alternative one's like a throwback to the 90's. Quite like the home one, apart from the collar.

I dont think fashion in the 90s was even that bad. Guess we will have to wait until August 1st to see if thats the real one :P

Back