The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
AlexanderKruseBerg from here posted them.
Liking the home and Away but hate the look of that 3rd :(

Didn't know the lad's name. Credit to him, he seems to have nailed the home shirt. Thanks for highlighting who did them.

suarez3_4f967024b058e647614085.jpg

Even as a United fan, that's a nice home kit.

Not envying our kits this year if the leaks are anything to go by.

Didn't the United facebook page post a picture of your kit? Some rank black/red almost lumberjack striped one?

Best red shirt we've had in an absolute age. They've done well there.

Didn't the United facebook page post a picture of your kit? Some rank black/red almost lumberjack striped one?

Yep. Some awful tartan design to celebrate Fergie's 25th year in charge.

At least you won't have to wear your 3rd kit most of the time :(

Fenway Sports Group and Liverpool FC confirmed today that Director of Communications Ian Cotton will leave the Club on 13th May 2012 by mutual consent.

Managing Director Ian Ayre said: "We would like to thank Ian for the important contribution he has made to the Club during his long career here. He has played a key role as a member of the Executive Team in managing our relationships with key external stakeholders in the media and in the community. We wish Ian every success in his future career."
Ian Cotton commented: "It has been a privilege to be at Liverpool FC for the last 16 years. I would like to thank everyone I have worked with for all their support during that time and wish this great Club all the best for the future."
Further communication regarding the Communications and Community Departments will be announced in due course.

Director of Communications to leave LFC - Liverpool FC

FSG still aren't done cleaning out o.O

Think I'll be buying this one, I tend to get a new one every other season. This one looks pretty classy

Hmmm, that home kit is freaking sexy. Might get a Carroll Liverpool home shirt this season, as I need a red or a blue shirt for 5 a side.

er yep, like the home kit, like the away kit, but praying to god we don't have to use that third kit too many times, I just vomitted in my mouth when I saw it.

I like that home kit a lot. Definitely not a fan of the third kit, mind...

Have you seen the new liverpool kit. looks pretty sexy but they have to change it now. Just recently bought a goalkeeper shirt. Bummer

Anyone in the know about Conor Coady? Just thinking he's 19 now and still not made even a bench appearance for us yet... is he gonna make it??

Out of curiosity, why is it gold? Have you won something nobody else knows about?

BTW, I'm not trolling, it just annoys me when teams change the colours of their kit for no reason.

I also think Cech should have a matching helmet, or maybe a golden one to go with the badge.

Seeing his reaction to the Chelsea kit, I'm guessing he doesn't like this one either? :$

Anyone in the know about Conor Coady? Just thinking he's 19 now and still not made even a bench appearance for us yet... is he gonna make it??

Not a regular reserve watcher by any means. Those whose opinions I trust say that he's improving and should make it but he's not quite there yet. Regularly trains with the first team though. There's a feeling he's being coached in a very specific role within a 4-2-3-1 system.

Back