The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Seeing his reaction to the Chelsea kit, I'm guessing he doesn't like this one either? :$

Yes, I would prefer it to be white.. What's your point?

Although, I do like this kit, mainly because it's not a generic Adidas template.

Last edited:
I think the Liverpool shirt looks quite smart.

Not a fan of the goalkeeper one, but the home shirt is decent.

If you're not bothered, why ask? File under 'cancer jokes and when to make them' and move on.

Agreed.

I am a bit confused about this.. Are HJC upset because of the design or because they weren't involved in the decision? The club stated they had talked to HFSG about the design so it's kind of a weird situation..

I don't think there's any right to complain when the flame and the 96 remain on the shirt.

Agreed.

I am a bit confused about this.. Are HJC upset because of the design or because they weren't involved in the decision? The club stated they had talked to HFSG about the design so it's kind of a weird situation..

HJC isn't recognised officially by the club. The club talking with HFSG and not them about this has obviously upset them. The issue for them isn't the design, just being involved with the discussion.

That's kind of pathetic tbh. Surely what's important is that the dead are remembered, not that members of the HJC have their egos stroked. :-/

Good to see that they've found a way to incorporate the flame and the 96 in another way though.

That's kind of pathetic tbh. Surely what's important is that the dead are remembered, not that members of the HJC have their egos stroked. :-/

Good to see that they've found a way to incorporate the flame and the 96 in another way though.

Think it's more just about a bit of courtesy and including everyone in the discussions.

Even if every family was asked, they'd be a vary of opinions so it wouldnt help one bit

The shirt goes back to the retro era and still has the 96 and the flames on the back.. cant see what the problem is?

Would be nice if he's right. Not seeing it myself.

Guy from Daily Express (I know!) on SSN earlier, saying two papers have 'exclusives' about Martinez coming in.

Honestly I like Martinez, but that would be a **** of a risky move.

Guy from Daily Express (I know!) on SSN earlier, saying two papers have 'exclusives' about Martinez coming in.

Honestly I like Martinez, but that would be a **** of a risky move.

Lot of rumours about. Lot of people wondering just what the **** our owners are up to - not just about Kenny but about the running of the club as a whole.

There'll be an announcement either way a few days after Swansea surely. Whether he's staying, or going, I just want it to happen ASAP so we can get to transfer business and try get our players before the Euros.

Skrtel Transfer request and Diame to sign on a free for 60k a week wages...

Both reported by Goal.Com, my experience of goal.com means it is more likely bullshit!

Back