The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I have only just found out Liverpool lost, so much drama i completely forgot about it

Swansea are a good side at the Liberty, but hears hoping for a better season next time out!

It needs to be.

Since 2008-2009 we are slipping down every season and best indicator of that is that I got used to see L'p ool loosing games. It doesn't make me mad no more nor it surprises me and that is tragedy. Surely I cant blame only KD since players are the one who are on pitch but some radical changes must be made quickly because next season might be even worse,plus I can see some of players wanting to leave in summer and honestly I can't blame them. We need new manager,young and longterm one with clear strategy of taking Reds to CL and top 4 of league again.

Since 2008-2009 we are slipping down every season and best indicator of that is that I got used to see L'p ool loosing games. It doesn't make me mad no more nor it surprises me and that is tragedy. Surely I cant blame only KD since players are the one who are on pitch but some radical changes must be made quickly because next season might be even worse,plus I can see some of players wanting to leave in summer and honestly I can't blame them. We need new manager,young and longterm one with clear strategy of taking Reds to CL and top 4 of league again.

I can.

Only about 2,3 could leave after this season with their head held high, knowing they tried to their best.

I can.

Only about 2,3 could leave after this season with their head held high, knowing they tried to their best.

Name that immediately springs to mind for me is Kuyt. Each time I've seen him play he's ALWAYS working his absolute socks off. Sort of player any club would love to have because of his teamwork, workrate and commitment to the cause. It's why at times I hate seeing him come on during the Derby match, because everyone just knows he has what it takes to cause problems.

Name that immediately springs to mind for me is Kuyt. Each time I've seen him play he's ALWAYS working his absolute socks off. Sort of player any club would love to have because of his teamwork, workrate and commitment to the cause. It's why at times I hate seeing him come on during the Derby match, because everyone just knows he has what it takes to cause problems.

Kuyt, Skrtel, Maxi and Suarez. They're the only ones who could leave knowing they've done all they could this season. And two of those are leaving.

Kuyt, Skrtel, Maxi and Suarez. They're the only ones who could leave knowing they've done all they could this season. And two of those are leaving.

Of all the people who need to go, kuyt would not be one i chose

Indeed. i think it's Kuyt wanting to go, not us wanting Kuyt out. Can't blame him though, not when Downing, Henderson get in over him.

From what I hear its the club wanting him out. Big shame.

And Joel, seconded. There is a lot of talent in the now relegated Villarreal.

I can.

I was thinking about likes of Reina and Skrtel who sticked with the club without CL,throught EL and then without continental competition at all when others were jumping ships(Torres?) but I can see them leaving this summer...Reina had poor season though and looked uninterested at times.

Villareal relegated?! would like us to look at Valero. Flopped at WBA, but done **** well at Villareal from what I've seen.

Giuseppe Rossi?

There are a host of top clubs that'll be chasing him. I reckon he'll go to Juve personally, natural replacement to Del Piero. Spurs were interested a while ago too, could be a great signing for them too. (All assuming he recovers okay from 2 cruciate injuries)=.)

Rossi won't be available till next spring. We don't have a very good history with signing injured players.

Rossi, wont happen.. just done his cruciate ligament again.. out for another 8 months

Few decent Villarreal players to look at,

and tbh i wouldn't blame people if they wanted to leave, its exactly the same situation as Torres.. the club is not challenging for top honours and we do have some very good players...... Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Reina, Lucas ETC

last few years we have sold too many key players though, reason we're doing so poorly now

Liverpool should have been bought by Arabs instead of Americans.

Liverpool should have been bought by Arabs instead of Americans.

Good input.

Owners have done nothing wrong, they gave plenty of money, it's the way we spent it, and the players' attitude is the problem. More than half of them didn't look like they cared at all.

Back