The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Liverpool needs to get its stuff right this summer before Manchester City ends up getting more fans.

I'd gladly send a huge chunk of them over to City on a free transfer. At least the Geordies only got the local idiots. We seem to have stripped whole regions of theirs.

Shame. And I mean that. With Dalglish, Liverpool were going nowhere, IMO. I just hope they don't get AVB. I doubt they'll go for him though, but you never know.

Oh wow. Fenway must have some serious balls.

-edit-
Yeah keep your hands off of Andre!

Kenny has left his post as manager according to SSN.

Best thing that has happened to Liverpool this season TBF. I wonder who the bookies are backing to take over.

Seems like the favourites are:

Roberto Martinez 7/4
Rafa Benitez 2/1
Frank Rijkaard 10/1
AVB 10/1
Paul Lambert 14/1

Would be happy with any of them appointments.. Not sure about Rijkaard, though. AVB would be nice.

Anyone fancy taking a punt on Alex McLeish at 80/1?

I put a quid on Capello at 80/1 3 days ago, these odds have shortened to 12/1. He's still an outsider, but when he left the FA he said his next job would be in the premier league. Heres hoping the Americans are lured in by his 'Italian charm'

Think Martinez will get it, personally. Don't think they'll want to go through the same thing again of bringing someone back to the club with Rafa.

No thanks to Martinez.
No thanks to most of the options really. Hope we have someone lined up.
Young manager please.

Surely someone bigger than Roberto Martinez will get the job?

Back