The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Haha on Pep. Wasting our time even trying. We won't go for Capello, he's too old. Wouldn't mind him though

I just can't believe Stuart Broad got 6 wickets.

Da'fuq.

Yeah, Dalglish has never won anything...
¬_¬' Bugar off.

LOL. I know he has won titles with pool, I just dont rate him, thats all. If you want titles NOW (because football has changed since the 80's you know.), Dalglish is not the man.

A threeway with Stoya and Katy Perry is top of my wanted list. Tony Barrett is reporting a similar fantasy from our owners.

Apparently we are awaiting a response from Swansea about speaking to Rodgers...

Sure I do. Still doesnt change the fact he cant do it now. He didnt even spent that 100m correctly.

Don't care. You said Dalglish isn't a "real manager", that's just retarded.

1) Get Rodgers at the club, play decent football. Can see it being productive. 2) Bring Rafa back, should of never been sacked. (1 step forward 2 steps back?) 3) try and get the best manager around i.e. Jose, Pep, Biesla? These are just my views & opinions

LOL. I know he has won titles with pool, I just dont rate him, thats all. If you want titles NOW (because football has changed since the 80's you know.), Dalglish is not the man.

Bit of a stupid thing to say considering he's won numberous titles outside of the 80s. Expected though, from an uneducated blue.

[h=1]Rodgers turns down Liverpool[/h]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7763511/Rodgers-turns-down-Liverpool

Did not expect this at all to be honest, top upcoming manager though maybe he still feels he has something to prove with Swansea.

what if we went to pep and said look have the year off sign a contract now for next season and have a temp manager for now.

what if we went to pep and said look have the year off sign a contract now for next season and have a temp manager for now.

You think you are only ones thinking about that? Milan have been talking to him for some time now and I expect them to bounce quickly if he says he's ready to return.

Back