The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
It's not controversial or irresponsible. Only controversial if people dont understand the context.

Well then we should slam the FA for the treatment of Suarez and blame Evra for not understanding the context?

I feel it is appropriate at this moment to use a quote from a film that has stuck in my head all my life growing up:

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep ******' everybody 'til they're all the same color."

IMDB Bulworth

End of racism. It's the future!

Last edited:
Negrito. -ito. Diminutive. That's friendly. One who would want to be offensive would have said negraco or negrucho. Never negrito.

In just 12 Barclays Premier League games, Lucas Leiva won more tackles (52) then Vincent Kompany (51) did in 31 games.

In just 12 Barclays Premier League games, Lucas Leiva won more tackles (52) then Vincent Kompany (51) did in 31 games.

The better the defender, the less tackles they have to make. Baresi and Maldini barely made any tackles in a whole season- two of the best ever.

The better the defender, the less tackles they have to make. Baresi and Maldini barely made any tackles in a whole season- two of the best ever.

No doubt Kompany is Brilliant... Think the point it was trying to make was how much Lucas does for LFC... some people still dont rate him, i honestly dont think they know anything about football haha

No doubt Kompany is Brilliant... Think the point it was trying to make was how much Lucas does for LFC... some people still dont rate him, i honestly dont think they know anything about football haha

Oh no doubt, I rate him very highly.

Maxi played very well when required, never complained, and was always a top man off the pitch. Good luck to him at his new club.

I think behind Suarez, Lucas is our best player. As said earlier, if he left, he would be going to a top Champions League club, not a hoofball team.

Maxi hasn't left. He's only been told 'he can leave, if he wants'

The Lucas to stoke rumour is probably the papers recycling old stories, iirc stoke tried to sign him a few years ago

Back